Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

i jailbroke my ipad two weeks ago and looked through cydia, and it seems like most of it is paid apps now. it had been years since i looked, last time was with an og iphone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

echinopsis posted:

whats the point of jailbreaking if you still have to pay for things? installous supremacy. not sure it covers cydia things tho :(

Don't have a problem paying. It just odd, I remember the early jailbreaks on the iphone and everything was free just from the mad rush of getting things to work before the apple app store. I paid for a early lock screen customizer, don't remember what it was called.

The webos stuff in preware is mostly free

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

got dat wmd posted:

congrats on paying money to make the iPhone interface more android like

Yes, because the ios lock screen is so pure

....oh

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

The splashtop cursor keys aren't too bad

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

its all marketing, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

i replaced my macbook air without setting foot into an apple store, i called applecare

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

clockworx posted:

16 GB Open Box Transformers on newegg for $295 shipped, I'm sure they'll go fast though.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834230018R

This has to be some kind of record for time between release and a fire sale.

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

google keeps customer data under tight security unless you're the chinese government. Then google will even help with the directions for the death van

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

I'm glad google devoted an android expert to the pos, crack sperg corps

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

more janin posts were returned that bought in 2011

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

Janin posted:

Apple doesn't distribute the source code to their OS free of charge.

gimme dat honeycomb

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/mobile-news/hp-touchpad-still-better-than-honeycomb/3524

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

no,

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

Captain Charisma posted:

i think beats are just headphones with the bass cranked up

in other news

is that jesus diaz, what a terrible human being

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

gregday posted:

not android but don't care

sorry, touchpad owns

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

oval office AND PASTE posted:

easy go to iyg poster's house and look for the thinkpad x61s with a serial cable actually connected to it, next to that is the stack of android tablets, it should be the sixth or seventh one down

countdown until there is a ~goon death~, killed after being crushed underneath a pile of coby kyrosses

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

Vagrancy posted:

space, the final frontier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REsEgrhmMjc

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

yes, how many rapes per page, a rpp index if you will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

total commander is from windows mobile, the icons along the bottom are the same as the wm version