Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Settlers_of_Katyn
Nov 25, 2010

by Fistgrrl
the question is, why would you want an android device that isn't a phone? you also have to pay like 30-60$ a month for the 3g network coverage and noone is stupid enough to sign a 2-year contract for that since there is no necessity use. i think the ipad is worthless too, but at least they don't try to make you sign a contract for 3g.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Settlers_of_Katyn
Nov 25, 2010

by Fistgrrl
well, at least if it's a phone........

////

0090()()
;;;;;;;;;
-.<>!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^%$#

Korean girls are hot

Settlers_of_Katyn
Nov 25, 2010

by Fistgrrl
newsfeed: warehouse overflows with fitted screen protectors for galaxy tablet

Settlers_of_Katyn
Nov 25, 2010

by Fistgrrl
solution: repackage as "universal" screen protectors

Settlers_of_Katyn
Nov 25, 2010

by Fistgrrl
what is this works for apple

Settlers_of_Katyn
Nov 25, 2010

by Fistgrrl
rofl xoom commercial the guy is reading 1984

Settlers_of_Katyn
Nov 25, 2010

by Fistgrrl

Autism Sundae posted:

It's BYOB time!

whoa

Settlers_of_Katyn
Nov 25, 2010

by Fistgrrl
i might buy an htc inspire tomorrow, i need to pay full price and it's 200$ cheaper than the iphone 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Settlers_of_Katyn
Nov 25, 2010

by Fistgrrl
best android app: Japanese girls wallpaper