Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

I hope Cena loses a lawsuit against the WWE and he can't use his own name if he goes to TNA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

coconono posted:

Further proof that John Cena is a crazy person that needs medical help.

Z-packs are all the medical help he needs.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Vince Russo is on the latest Chael Sonnen podcast. It's interesting to say the least.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Bet it's not.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Disappointing that Steve and Dave didn't talk more about the NXT show, I would have loved to hear Austin's opinion on it since it seems to be much more what he would want out of the WWE product.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Bryan's thoughts on the Jericho/Heyman stipulations: "why didn't they do an even bigger bait and switch? Stupid WWE!"

Bryan is mad that the Bunny, a wrestler was on the live Smackdown because his own pet theory was the Bunny would be written off with the tombstone. This is getting insufferable.

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 09:05 on Dec 17, 2014

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Like many things, he's got a point it's just articulated like a 3 year old.

He is annoyed that they feel they need to give a storyline explanation for a guy in a Bunny Suit not turning up, when they can't even put half that thought into any other program they do. At least, that's how I rationalized it.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

LordPants posted:

Like many things, he's got a point it's just articulated like a 3 year old.

He is annoyed that they feel they need to give a storyline explanation for a guy in a Bunny Suit not turning up, when they can't even put half that thought into any other program they do. At least, that's how I rationalized it.

But that wasn't a write off, he just thought it was and got mad when it wasn't. A wrestler took a tombstone, shut the gently caress up Bryan.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

It's weird because everyone who has been watching for a while knows that eventually they are going to pull that bunny head off and it is going to be Adam Rose.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

ICHIBAHN posted:

Bet it's not.

If you can't appreciate two of the most charismatic and passionate pathological liars in the business meeting for the first time to have a fun conversation then you must be a real piece of work buddy.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

It was Dave's pet theory. Bryan didn't buy it at all on Monday.

B: "There's at least a 50% chance that the bunny will be back on Smackdown."
D: "Oh I don't think so. Not after a tombstone."
B: "Well for sure Raw."

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

It was Dave's pet theory. Bryan didn't buy it at all on Monday.

B: "There's at least a 50% chance that the bunny will be back on Smackdown."
D: "Oh I don't think so. Not after a tombstone."
B: "Well for sure Raw."

Really? My mistake. I just remembered Bryan getting mad about how could they dare spend time writing off the Bunny but not do whatever.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

If you can't appreciate two of the most charismatic and passionate pathological liars in the business meeting for the first time to have a fun conversation then you must be a real piece of work buddy.

I can't and I am

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Grozz Nuy posted:

Disappointing that Steve and Dave didn't talk more about the NXT show, I would have loved to hear Austin's opinion on it since it seems to be much more what he would want out of the WWE product.

Dave mentions it in passing, but I think Austin has said that he doesn't watch that much NXT. Just that he's seen it and they all seem really talented. I would've liked his views on it though, particularly since the rumour is that the main roster wanted TLC to be a response to the NXT performance to show they could do it just as well.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ambrose and Wyatt certainly looked like two guys giving it loving everything to top REvolution. And then they were hamstrung by awful booking. Oh well.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Cardboard Box posted:

can they really trademark shelton benjamin's real name

It's probably just for licensing stuff he did while in WWE if I had to guess.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Wrestlehut Pisscast 71: El Patron. Talking TLC, Raw, CZW, NXT, Alberto in ROH, PWG, and etc etc etc.

All this, AND Karmine has another lovely poem somewhere in there. Talk about an air of confidence.

Oh, and if anyone recently watched the Scott Steiner workout video for the first time recently and wanted to offer some thoughts, hit me up and I will record a bit for the next episode. You know how to get me (Twitter).

http://tindeck.com/listen/rcia
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5cofg8819fihb2d/071+Wrestlehut+Pisscast.mp3
http://pisscast.blogspot.com
And on iTunes and such

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Eleanor Pwnsevelt posted:

Vince Russo is on the latest Chael Sonnen podcast. It's interesting to say the least.

Russo literally opens by saying that he does not care about the in ring part of wrestling. Why the hell did he ever get involved in the product then?

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
What was the original context for Vinny shouting "BEEEEEEEEEEEEE"?

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Was it him making fun of the way Ken Kennedy sold something? Or was that a different drop

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
It was something from a lucha show he and Bryan used to watch.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

ICHIBAHN posted:

I can't and I am

You hate chael and you poo poo up the grappling thread in a way that no one has since the toehold guy, youre just awful and chael p sonnen owns

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Edit: just gently caress off

ICHIBAHN fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Dec 17, 2014

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Russo literally opens by saying that he does not care about the in ring part of wrestling. Why the hell did he ever get involved in the product then?

I thought you were going to say how Vince Russo declares it's a shoot right off the bat. I think those might have been the very first words out of his mouth. I'm not even sure he said hello to Chael. I think Russo is self-aware.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bddUq_eh3to

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Zayn/Neville four and three quarter star match. :allears:

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

LordPants posted:

Zayn/Neville four and three quarter star match. :allears:

Dave underrated it :colbert:

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
was surprised to see Dave describe the reviews for Dragon Lee vs. Virus as 'mixed'. i wonder who he's in contact with that didn't like it, since i thought it was maybe Virus's best match in a year where he has a good case for best wrestler in Mexico.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Is the Steve Austin podcast with Vince from December 9th the same interview he did a few weeks ago on the network?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Y

maniacripper posted:

Is the Steve Austin podcast with Vince from December 9th the same interview he did a few weeks ago on the network?

Yes

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Dave sounding so depressed that Roman Reigns isn't the guy and no one else is either.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Daniel Bryan posted:

Dave sounding so depressed that Roman Reigns isn't the guy and no one else is either.

I lost it when I was reading the newest Observer and saw even Meltzer is fantasy-booking a Cena heel turn.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I miss their CMLL reviews.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..
i found the match in question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jstJB_jMGVU

christ, CMLL's TV used to have so much better production than it does now

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Jesus Christ

EDIT:

TomWaitsForNoMan fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Dec 18, 2014

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Highlight of the latest Austin podcast is him reading a question about something Hulk Hogan said, laughing and saying,"Hulk Hogan is full of poo poo :haw:"

He also recommended everybody watch the NXT special even though he hasn't seen it himself, based purely on all the tweets and e-mails he's been getting putting it over, and promised to watch it himself and give a review of the show - I'm looking forward to that.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The new Pisscast is sorely lacking in a Mass Effect roundtable discussion. Like, what IF Wrex was named Btambo?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Todd Martin is actually the best analyst in the empire #believethat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

super macho dude posted:

The new Pisscast is sorely lacking in a Mass Effect roundtable discussion. Like, what IF Wrex was named Btambo?

i hate all of these things

• Locked thread