Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

HulkaMatt posted:

Jez had a hilarious meltdown on the board.

He constantly has melt downs and they're amazing. Or rather he did, not used the board in years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
No intrestit

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
gently caress sake does the JR Observer show get any better coz 40 mins in all it is is old bullshit

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
whats the story behind the title of the thread

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Currently watching Total Divas for the first time (loving it btw). Enjoying the B & V reviews. I normally never listen to these shows, I mean I've literally not listened to one in a few years, but these segments are great.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Idiot.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
sup trev

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Labored Wooting posted:

I love me some Lance Storm but after listening to him on both Colt's podcast and f4daily today it has become clear that "Again," has become his new "One of those things where" except 1,000 times worse.

Was gonna say this yesterday, not interference to Lance. Everyone says it now. So annoying.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Valeyard posted:

I have yet to listen to the euro pishcast but how many Scottish goons are there?

awright

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

MassRafTer posted:

I thought this week's Lance show was one of the best they've done, and summed up why I hate most comedy in wrestling.

Are you refering to Lance on WOR or AOW?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Why the gently caress does he say (for example) December fifteen, not fifteenth?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Karmine posted:

Is this a serious question? Who loving cares.

Shut it, mate.

Why do people do it? Noticed Vince (McMahon) used to do it. Promoter thing?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
iS THE Europisscast on iTunes

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
dOES cornette cough and splutter through this show also i hope we do get an update on his weight

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

ICHIBAHN posted:

dOES cornette cough and splutter through this show also i hope we do get an update on his weight

Yes. Lots of spluttering. This guy does my head in. Talking about Stewie Griffin, talking about how he has "the OCD", because he takes notes. Wretched. Guy needs to quiet down for a hot minute.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

RBX posted:

The best part is Cornette thinks him and his twitter followers alone got Brian back onto Family Guy.

guy's a moron

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
why

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

I think The Bitcoin Nerd might actually be the worst caller on any of the F4W shows

What show was this?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

The most recent After Dark. The first caller was (I think) the same guy who was obsessing about Bitcoin on the last show

Thanks.

On Sin Liminte, is the first show just all Japan aye (no pun intended)?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Jack Krauser posted:

Was Bret Hart's audio recorded in a tin can on Talk Is Jericho?

cHRIST it was fuckin awful. got 20 mins to go, does it ever get interesting or what

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
the pisscast patter on here is the worst

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

LordPants posted:

Dave's theory about Bryan's current angle:

"It's not that they want people to boo him, it's just that they don't want people cheering him as much" :psyduck: Never change WWE.

Makes perfect sense.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
It's WWE logic, it makes sense in their deranged bubble. Dave's wording of it was fine.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Listened to about half of the BitCoint After Dark. Not worth it. Not mental enough. Just dull.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Cornette on F4W, turn off when the digusting oval office starts rambling about his weight loss (4 mins).

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Also, first cough and splutter - 8 minutes.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Yer da

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

rovert posted:

For a WWE contracted talent Dean Ambrose swears up a storm on today's Art of Wrestling.

Any good?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

njsykora posted:

It was basically "you read the dirtsheets so you're not allowed to be mad....fukkin marks."

How long into the show is this, please?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

njsykora posted:

Gonna butt in again and say if you have an F4W sub you need to listen to this After Dark. The whole episode is one 110 minute interview and it's absolutely amazing. To the point where I'm bringing it up next time someone says Bryan's a bad interviewer.

People say he's a bad interviewer? I think he's excellent. Not just in the field of wrestling / MMA (where only Ariel is better) but in general.

Anyway, I don't often bigger with After Dark but this was fascinating. 30 mins left to go and she really comes across as an extraordinary woman.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Any good but?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

LividLiquid posted:

I suggested exactly this on the reader survey. I guess they listened.

I'm still seeing the annoying ads in the middle of daily updates.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Cena is not just obsessed by money, he is consumed by it.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Link to the Wrestlemania Rewind podcast?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
loving state of Lawler and Lawler's shirt. Also the pisscast should have its own thread

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
THE wrestlemania rewind podcasts are horrendous. only listened to foleys, tempted to switch off when 'my pal mick' mentioned fair-rides. gently caress off. The host is a pain in the fuckin arse, going on about being in the zone, and YOLO, and all those shitey american phrases cunts from 4 years were using plus the Edge one was boring too. gently caress Jerry Lawler and his shirt.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I use Downcast. Same as above, paste in the URL, then authenticate with your log-in details. Works fine.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

MassRafTer posted:

JR's speaking voice in his Observer interviews is just so dull to listen to. It's almost absurd to say given he is a pro wrestling announcer, but the way he talks is unengaging.

Can't complete a sentence without saying "uh..." Guy's a loving unintelligible moron.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Should start a separate thread for Goon-made podcasts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

achillesforever6 posted:

Yeah Bubba always seems to have a surprisingly good head on his shoulders, the guy is pretty smart.

What if the rats just fell down from the roof?

Bubba is wresting smart. Let's make that distinction. He's still a loving moron.

• Locked thread