Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fiskenbob
Mar 28, 2007

When we have more time, I'll acquaint you with the various processes of sculptoring. It's a fascinating art to which I devoted many hours of study.
I can't get over that Google Battle of Tripoli map. It'd be totally unfathomable 30 years ago. The magic of the Internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiskenbob
Mar 28, 2007

When we have more time, I'll acquaint you with the various processes of sculptoring. It's a fascinating art to which I devoted many hours of study.
Camera man has massive balls.

Fiskenbob
Mar 28, 2007

poo poo. Gold AK.

Fiskenbob
Mar 28, 2007

Arkane posted:

The comment section on this is pretty funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd6T7XtqiTc

DO NOT BELIEF THIS VIDEO. it is Hollywood. Gadaffi control the country, he is good man and he is powerful man. These rats, these rebel rats are not in control, they are not even in Tripoli.
krf7 7 minutes ago

iam in libya and i swear in name of god ..most of libya is in hands of gaddafi forces ....dont trust the western media ...this is all propganda
imranhk786786 8 minutes ago

Don't worry guys, nothing going on here.

Fiskenbob
Mar 28, 2007

Even though it's almost a commercial, this video and article is kinda cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiskenbob
Mar 28, 2007

Arkane posted:

Libyan rebels had some bad rear end new drone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ3hEt0EOkc

Yeah, it's pretty cool. There's a short article about it on Wired. Apparently it was smuggled into the country on a small boat via Malta. Some spy poo poo right there.

• Locked thread