Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
factorialite
Mar 3, 2008

by Lowtax

Fabricated posted:

Watch Obama start a loving war

I'm pretty sure it makes me a bad person, but I irrationally want blood for blood here.

I hate this situation, because I know it's ethically disgusting of me, but if this happened in our own country without religious motives, the people responsible would pay with their lives. Why shouldn't these assholes? Religion is loving false, and our "tolerance" of any particular religion should go out the window when it results in bloodshed like this. I want justice for these people and I kinda hate myself for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

factorialite
Mar 3, 2008

by Lowtax

Mans posted:

Go ahead, grab a gun and go kill some Lybyans, i'll buy you the ticket out.

Yep, I personally want to kill some Libyans to sate my own bloodlust.

Oh wait, I didn't say that, I said I wanted justice for the murderers of American citizens with disregard for their religious "freedoms," you rear end in a top hat.

factorialite
Mar 3, 2008

by Lowtax

Lamuella posted:

Question to those saying they want the US to "go after these people":

Which people? The ones who committed this act? The people who supported them? Salafists in general?

Where are we drawing the line?

This is why I know I'm an rear end in a top hat. There is no way to actually get justice, but it feels wrong that nothing will happen. The people who were involved in the murderers should pay, but it's not like there is anyway to discern who those people are.

factorialite
Mar 3, 2008

by Lowtax

greatn posted:

A decent police force might have detectives who could find eyewitnesses, offer immunity in exchange for cooperation, and make peaceable arrests, unfortunately they don't have one of those, and (active)soldiers make terrible policemen.

Yeah, it really underscores how it's easy to take what most nations have for granted. Every part of this story just makes me more sad.

factorialite
Mar 3, 2008

by Lowtax
I am very interested to see what other nation's responses will be to the storming of these embassies.

factorialite
Mar 3, 2008

by Lowtax

Pro-PRC Laowai posted:

And the position of Osama and others like him is that they just want to be left the hell alone and not have foreign values forced upon muslims.

I'm not the most knowledgeable on this subject, but isn't this not true? I'm pretty sure one of OSL's stated goals is the forced conversion of USA to Islam (forced as in if we don't do this we can expect more attacks). I'm honestly asking; I know very, very little about any of this and it's very fascinating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

factorialite
Mar 3, 2008

by Lowtax

CharlestheHammer posted:

America is top 5 worst nations in the world

What is your thinking here?

• Locked thread