Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
I guess I'm awful since I don't care when the MREs expire. They will be more than edible for quite some time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

Dusseldorf posted:

Even the guys he was hanging out with on the Forrestal tried to blow him up.

Ahahah ouch. But to be honest the cause of that accident was faulty Zuni rockets that liked to launch if you looked at them wrong. They didn't fix it and they ended up blowing up a chunk of the Enterprise soon after.

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax
I guess we're doing it again for sure now? The US has been involved in some sort of conflict my entire teenage/adult life. Maybe we will step back a bit by the time I am middle aged.

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

Brown Moses posted:

I've just been sent photographs with the munitions linked to the recent attack, but what's special and exclusive to my blog is they've been measured

The above measurement reinforces the notion it was fired from an Iranian Falaq-2, as it uses a rather unique size of ammunition, 333mm, which the above rocket would be a good fit for.

Jesus christ the one picture shows the guy measuring the munition in his bedroom. Why not, I guess?

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

Joementum posted:

Sen. Hoeven (R-ND) is now against the AUMF and Mitch McConnell is going to make a speech tomorrow where he criticizes Obama's foreign policy and comes close to saying he's a "no" as well, but won't go all the way there.

Meanwhile, Sen. Heinrich (D-NM) has just announced that he's now a "yes" on the AUMF as a group of Democratic Senators meet with Obama and Biden at the White House.

Both of my state senators actually did something I agree with? This is unusual.

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

McDowell posted:

BBC has an interview with Maliki where he says Iraq is now going to buy military aircraft from Belarus and Russia because the US is dragging its feet. For those who don't recall, Iraq signed an arms deal with Russia a year or so back and the US had them kill it.

I have no problem seeing Russia getting more involved in the region, I think ISIL and Dugin are perfect for each other. I'm sure they'll find alot in common as archaomodern land people.

Maliki is such a big whiney baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reagan
Apr 29, 2008

by Lowtax

7thBatallion posted:

Full invasion of Gaza underway. Naval shelling, tanks and troops on ground. Power is out for most of the strip, indiscriminate shelling by the Israelis. It's a full on war.

Just heard this on the BBC. Israelis must have been waiting for a diversion elsewhere in the world.

• Locked thread