Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

IM_DA_DECIDER posted:

You know I really wanted to make a joke about blowing up a pile of previously murdered corpses but dang :smith:
Col. Gaddafi's Bomb-in-a-Bucket chicken. Extra crispy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Gravel Gravy posted:

If he flees it will be into the hands of the UN.
If I was a deposed maniac looking for a relatively safe place to spend the rest of my life I too would probably have my eye on an impotent international organization who will do nothing but write strongly worded letters condemning my actions. Forget public execution, give me the wishy-washy talking heads.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Pine Cone Jones posted:

'At the end when he’s really pressured, he can do anything. I think Gaddafi will burn everything left behind him.'"
I guess at this stage it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for him to try out a scorched earth policy. Whether or not he's got the resources or required people people behind him though, that's a different situation all together.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

AJE just totally called out the UN "condemning" the actions of CQ. "What exactly will this achieve?" Amazing.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Joe Camel posted:

Good riddance.
This should teach other dictators not to drop the US dollar stanard in favor of gold. Or to allow profit sharing from oil to his citizens. Resulting in such horrid things as free college education, free housing, clean running water, and modern healthcare.

Yeah! They should also continue decades of autocratic dictatorships, state sponsored terrorism, assassinations of political dissidents, civilian disappearings, military oppression, corruption, torture, massive economic disparities and an active WMD program, just for kicks.

• Locked thread