Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Messyass
Dec 23, 2003

Alchenar posted:

Posts like that are basically why LF was shut down.

Yeah he wasn't exactly popular in LF. That said I don't think death is a fitting revenge for holding bad opinions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Messyass
Dec 23, 2003

Xandu posted:

Withdrawal from the Arab World (not completely, but politically) seems plausible.

Hahaha no.

Do you think America's presence in the Arab world is just a nice gesture to the local people or something?

Messyass
Dec 23, 2003

Don't worry, some drones will be on their way and their victims may or may not include the people responsible for this. Your bloodlust can rest easy.

Messyass
Dec 23, 2003

Arzy posted:

So sick of our nation spending its Treasury and lives making the middle east "free" only to watch our citizens get murdered by Islamic extremists. gently caress that entire region.

If this is what you think your country is actually doing I guess I understand your anger...

• Locked thread