Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJ_Turbo
Oct 15, 2005
da fuq?
lol at the woman on aljazeera

"they are using 25 caliber machine guns"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJ_Turbo
Oct 15, 2005
da fuq?

Jut posted:

It's worse than that, we don't have ANY carriers, and the Harrier has been retired.

HMS Illustrious, a light aircraft carrier is still in service (with only helis i think) and two larger Queen Elizabeth class aircraft carriers are under construction which will carry 40 planes each (including F-35)

MJ_Turbo
Oct 15, 2005
da fuq?

Suntory BOSS posted:

Dismantled by the US/UK and IAEA in 2003, I believe. Lucky thing to, or Qaddafi would be nuking crowds of unarmed protesters to maintain his hold on power.

if by nukes you mean mustard gas then yeah

MJ_Turbo
Oct 15, 2005
da fuq?

Owlkill posted:

'Hey' I thought, 'I'll just check in on the middle east thread before I hit the sack'. Goddamnit.

Yeah i really should be going to sleep but I can't get the image of that guys exploded ribcage out of my mind

MJ_Turbo
Oct 15, 2005
da fuq?
Every time i see Gaddafi, I see Snoop Dogg, anyone else?

MJ_Turbo
Oct 15, 2005
da fuq?

Nobler Than Lettuce posted:

Oh man did you see Snoop totally own those dudes in a basketball game? It was on TMZ last night, and what? What about what in Egypt?

are you mocking me or what, i just think he looks a bit like him

MJ_Turbo
Oct 15, 2005
da fuq?
anyone got a link to yesterdays crazy speech by Gaddafi in what looked like an abandoned warehouse? he flinches as one of his soldiers goes up to kiss him, made me laugh

MJ_Turbo fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Feb 23, 2011

MJ_Turbo
Oct 15, 2005
da fuq?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mts_qRO4nLs
make way for the guy with the AK!

good videos on this channel, not sure what is going on in some of them though

MJ_Turbo
Oct 15, 2005
da fuq?
I'm more amazed that local people feel confident enough to just stroll in there and take a look around, I understand it's abandoned but if the police or whatever come back they're hosed

MJ_Turbo
Oct 15, 2005
da fuq?
edit:nevermind that was something else

MJ_Turbo
Oct 15, 2005
da fuq?

IRQ posted:

(If those are even airworthy anymore)

like america's F-15s? :v:

MJ_Turbo
Oct 15, 2005
da fuq?

Pedrophile posted:

If Gadaffi just happens to be next to a radar dish or a missile launcher or something that could be possibly used to murder a Libyan well then that's just collateral damage.

USAF_Rules_of_Engagement.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJ_Turbo
Oct 15, 2005
da fuq?

Pedrophile posted:

Well since Gadaffi covered the guy with a green tarp it can either mean two things:

1, that the body really isn't his son

2, there is a very big hole in the guy's face he doesn't want us to see

3.One of the bodies is Gadaffi himself!

Pedrophile posted:

If Gadaffi didn't want to put his family in harm's way then he should have stopped shooting civilians.

Edit: also thank your local service member for taking part in the intervention

:what:

• Locked thread