Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skibunny402
Nov 4, 2009
Lucky Daemon: I'm currently taking birth classes from our hospital. Some of the information they have covered definitely falls under the "things I already knew" category. Other information that I thought I knew was actually corrected in this class. We've covered (and will cover in this week's class): some massage techniques and some breathing techniques as well as different positions for giving birth. I think it is useful (as mentioned before if your husband isn't a reader) because you do pick up some information.

Starshine, I had my glucose test in the morning and they did tell me to fast for two hours prior to coming in. Because I opted to have mine early, I just got up and went to the test without food in my stomach for several hours. If you're unsure, I'd definitely call and check with the doctor because you don't want to have to go back for the three hour test if it's not necessary. I'm thankful that I passed the hour test because I don't think I could have sat through that longer one :)

Also wondering about the birth stories...I like reading through them and seeing pictures of the new goonbabies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skibunny402
Nov 4, 2009
I think this was mentioned in the old thread, but I can't seem to find it...what's the name of the FB group? I just realized I'd never joined :(

skibunny402
Nov 4, 2009
I think I found the group, I'm Allicia :)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)