Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolaMundo
Apr 22, 2004
uragay

sponge would own me in soccer :(
I went to ny almost a year ago (spent last christmas+new year there, it was my first time going) and loved it.

One thing I recommend, but probably it's more for non-us residents, is going to a NY Knicks game, even if you don't care much about basketball.
I like basketball so I knew I wanted to go to an nba game if I had the chance. My girlfriend doesn't really care about it so she was just "meh" about it, but I managed to convince her to go. She left MSG loving it.
It was really fun, it seemed like a huge show which also had some dudes playing basketball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolaMundo
Apr 22, 2004
uragay

sponge would own me in soccer :(
When I went to NYC in December 2010 (first time visiting) I went to JFK.
I was staying at an appartment in upper west in Manhattan and all I did was took the air train from JFK to Jamaica station and got a subway from there.

It's really easy to move around using the subway, just get a map as soon as you land in the airport.

• Locked thread