Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terraplane
Aug 16, 2007

And when I mash down on your little starter, then your spark plug will give me fire.

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

It's amazing how wonderful the feeling of re-reading this series is. Picking up Master and Commander for the fourth or fifth time, after it's been a year or two since your last read-through . . oh, it's a beautiful thing.

I read the books about once a year and it's always so, so satisfying. And what's awesome is that on each reread there's always something new, something you missed before. I've never read anything else like this series and what makes me sad is the fact that I probably never will again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terraplane
Aug 16, 2007

And when I mash down on your little starter, then your spark plug will give me fire.
In the US they're all available on Amazon. I've got the first 6 books on my Kindle and the quality has been good so far.