Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010
Not sure if this is entirely the right place to post this, but I have a ticket for VNV Nation in Manchester tomorrow, but I won't be able to attend.

If anyone's interested, PM me. Otherwise, I'd also be happy if anyone can suggest a good way to put this on offer for more people to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

Photex posted:

Honestly the new 3TEETH is the most exciting thing I've heard in awhile and the two music videos are awesome

Yeah thanks, thread. I now have tickets for 3TEETH/Ministry in July.

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

Photex posted:

Anyone else have any impressions on the new 3TEETH album?

It's been years, if not decades, that I've been interested in an album that's newly released - is it common that there's some delay before it's available on bandcamp? Or is it just still unavailable when you're browsing from Europe? I don't see it on 3teeth.org either.

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

CornHolio posted:

The dude from 3teeth looks just like General Talbot from Agents of Shield, change my mind

I met Lex briefly after the Ministry show yesterday, without the glasses an a ball cap on, he's the spitting image of Kevin Kline in A Fish Called Wanda.

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010
He also spanks.

They opened for Ministry on their Europe tour this summer, I don't think you need to worry about their politics.

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010
Saw Hatari yesterday. They're a bit of a one trick pony, but Aryan Cenobite Baby Laibach is a pretty good trick.

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010
Since the next months are going to be pretty hard on artists who make most of their money from tours and live gigs, is bandcamp the best place to go to buy music online, or are there sites where they get a better cut?

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010
MEINE LUNGE BRENNT

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

Kaddish posted:

Thinking about going to a Combichrist show mainly just to see Priest.

I saw them both last Fall. Priest is a real trooper performing in that mask, and was chilling with the fans afterwards; I got a selfie with him. Combichrist put on a great show, and he was very amped to be finally out of lockdown. I'm not saying he's not a dick, but that show had kickass positive energy.

If you have the chance, I'd go.

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010
Here's your friendly reminder that Eurovision introduces a Rest of the World vote this year, so if you want to see Serbian Trent Reznor win the Song Contest on Saturday, you can contribute.

https://youtu.be/oeIVwYUge8o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010
Does anyone know a good app or site to find similar songs or bits of songs? I'm listening to Anne Clark's Our Darkness, and the opening before she starts singing sounds really really familiar, but I can't place it.

Edit: Lol. It's Rammstein's Deutschland.

https://www.facebook.com/anne.clark...57467299653641/

Hannibal Rex fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Feb 29, 2024