Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy
When can I start to fill this stuff out? On terminal leave?

I was wondering if it was even worth it to fill one out for me. I went through a bad ankle sprain while in and I went through rehab for the military but it's still pretty weak and gives me some pain if I have to stand on it for awhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy
Hey I like that idea...

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy
Anyone know how long after your DOS you got your last paycheck?

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy

SquirrelyPSU posted:

My EAOS was 11/15, I got my first of the month paycheck like normal, I got my final pay yesterday morning.

Mine was the 9th. Did they mail the final check?

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy
Does anyone know if tinnitus without hearing loss is an actual compensation(able?) thing?

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy

McNally posted:

Man I hope so. Mine's getting really annoying.

Yea I've done hearing tests and I still pass but very very barely but I have to sleep with a fan on in my room or it is unbearable.

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy
Any idea why my compensation claim would go back from Prepare for notification to review of evidence?

edit: I got my rating, but it went back because one of my claims had to go back to the medical official for clarification.

TLG James fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Feb 25, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy
Anyone knows if you are hosed if you missed a life insurance payment? I was out of the country for 4 months and totally blanked on it. I paid it now, but it was ~35 days or so late.

• Locked thread