Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

treetheheavy
Mar 28, 2005

Truckfighters are planning a US tour

quote:

Wed. July 13- Truckfighters - New York City @tba
Thurs. July 14- Truckfighters – Philadelphia @tba
Fri. July 15- Truckfighers – Baltimore @tba
Sat. July 16th- TBD
Sun. July 17th- Truckfighters – Pittsburgh @tba
Mon. July 18th- TF w/ VotS – Cleveland @tba
Tues. July 19th- TF w/ VotS – Chicago @tba
Wed. July 20th- TF w/ VotS – Indianapolis @tba
Thurs. July 21st- TF w/ VotS – Cincinnati @tba
Fri. July 22nd- TF w/ VotS – Lexington @tba
Sat. July 23rd- TF w/ VotS- Atlanta @tba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treetheheavy
Mar 28, 2005

Nothing as enjoyable as Prehistoric Dog on the couple of listens I've given it so far. It's a better album overall though.

treetheheavy
Mar 28, 2005

Salsa McManus posted:

I can get behind those reasonings. Maybe I will pick up an EW vinyl and give it a listen. Also, I have been neglecting getting Red Fang's new album for just that reason. Maybe they will have something at the Mayhem Festival? Kind of sucks Red Fang is doing that whole tour, I have zero interest in any other band attending.

Red Fang is selling both of their albums on CD and vinyl at Mayhem Fest. I didn't want to see any other bands on the tour either, but I ended up winning tickets to the St. Louis date. So I went and saw Red Fang, got my stuff signed by them at the merch tent and then went to see The Sword that evening.

treetheheavy fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Jul 28, 2011

treetheheavy
Mar 28, 2005

About to go see Red Fang again, I wish I could catch them sometime when they weren't just playing a half hour set. I really hope Mastodon doesn't have a lovely mix like the last time I saw them either.

treetheheavy
Mar 28, 2005

I thought they were pretty terrible live when I saw them open for Clutch a few years ago. I caught their summer tour though, and I have to say they're loving phenomenal now. Like others have said, they just have such a great energy now.