Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
My mother and aunt have a ton of 1950 Boston Braves memorabilia, ranging from signed bats to a baseball with the entire teams signature and lots of pictures too. I'm curious as to how much this stuff is worth, and whether or not I should try to get it from my family since they don't seem to be doing anything with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

jeffersonlives posted:

Depends on condition and exactly what it is. That's the famous "Spahn and Sain and pray for rain" Braves-era team, but it's a few years before Aaron and Mathews came around. It's probably worth some money, perhaps as a lot with an auction house where a Boston Braves or Warren Spahn collector might buy all of it.

If you can take some pictures or give a fuller account we could probably help some more.

That's the thing. My grandfather was on the Braves in 50, but there was all sorts of family drama and I know that these things exist but nobody will show them to me (at least they haven't since I was a kid) because they all like to brag about the dad that none of them talked to. I can't give any real account on the quality of the bat or autographs or anything.

• Locked thread