Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Groucho Marxist posted:

My brother has a signed 8 by 10 headshot of Ron Gant that we can't remember where it came from. I have an autographed Lou Brock ball and a bunch of Mark McGwire 1998 memorabilia that I'm sure has declined in value.

I bought a bunch of 62! St. Louis Post Dispatches on eBay. I recycled them a few months ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Deadbeat Dad posted:

So, as stated I just joined a group break on blogtv for 36 dollars.

Got randomed the Washington Nationals.

Got a Strasburg rookie autograph :derp:

Tell me more of this "group break on blogtv"

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

jeffersonlives posted:

Absolutely love the T205 Matty, have been searching for an affordable one that displays well for years. It's in a SGC Authentic slab for possible trimming since it measures under specifications horizontally, which is a shame but had the side benefit of making it within my price range despite displaying about EXish depending on how friendly you are to T205 chipping issues.

So loving hot. Good for you.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/baseball-cards-found-ohio-attic-could-worth-3-195715952--mlb.html

Wanna meet those cards so much :stare:

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

jeffersonlives posted:

I've been tossing around the idea of getting nice graded examples of all of this stuff because it's just so drat cheap and a lot of it is the cards I wanted but couldn't afford when I was a kid.

God damned if that's not a fabulous idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
I thought this was an interesting article on autograph forgery - http://haulsofshame.com/blog/?p=36888

• Locked thread