Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«627 »
Threatis
Sep 28, 2005

congrats on figuring out how to use a machine with 4 buttons

Ras Het posted:

Ahahahaha, how could anyone not love him?

I shoot niggaz in the mouth boy pucker up
Sweet sucker tash gee golly what the gently caress
Where the hell all these new pussy rappers come from
I chew 'em up like bubble gum... yum yum

Safe sex is great sex, better wear a latex
'cause you don't want that late text, that "I think I'm late" text
Heh-heh, so wrap it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

This place used to be good for hunting slash.

RCarr posted:

Check my baby mama, whip Rovers not Hondas.

As a big Viking and Cash money fan back in the day, I almost poo poo myself the first time I saw Randy Moss and Daunte Culpepper in the video.

Threatis
Sep 28, 2005

I come back through the hood with that dirty
and tell em Im like Tiger Woods - all I got is birdies
Got womens in they 30's callin weezy partna
but weezy not daddy bitch cuz weezy in and out cha
weezy never spouse ya
weezy give a poo poo about ya
and weezy dont master suite
weezy live in room couch a

The Doo Do Chasers
Dec 27, 2008

Life is overwhelming

Wait no its this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWBE0sQC5L8#t=192s

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

when I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child - but now I am a man.

Threatis posted:

Heh-heh, so wrap it up

I see wearing them jeans that show the buttcrack
My girls can't wear that
Why? That's where my stash at

Threatis
Sep 28, 2005

The Doo Do Chasers posted:

Wait no its this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWBE0sQC5L8#t=192s

i too would love to ride a mystical roller coaster that enters my own mouth.

also i would talk a Condo in Toronto because i would always have a place to stay when I went there.

Threatis
Sep 28, 2005

Gotta black car, grey car, gas car, green car
Backyard theme park, front yard car show
I'm somewhere in the house
And it's like where's waldo?

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

come on, the choice is clear

Weezy F Baby
the motherfucking Carter
bitches on my stick
but my name ain't Harry Potter!

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009

by Cowcaster

I can't flush the feeling of me being the poo poo
'cause I'm leaving skid marks on everywhere I sit

Jock Mocken
Apr 6, 2005

on point like a unicorn, strapped like tha unabomb
everyday a work day but dont wear a uniform
Gucci Mane a dapper don, capper like a Capricorn

Threatis posted:

Heh-heh, so wrap it up

the Lollipop remix owns so drat hard

and yeah anyone tryin to claim that Weezy never rapped anything dope is frontin harder than Paul Wall's teeth

I always liked

My two best friends will accompany me
And right now they're in my dungarees 'sleep
One named Mac, one named Nina
They hit you make you do the macarena

farmtrill
Feb 2, 2006

the best song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iFMWkP5It4

Power Smith
Aug 22, 2011

I gotta say it; I'm the president I run things
All these hoes tryin' to save a nigga cum stains
Real talk; I get head on the airplane
Bitch be climbin' all over that little chair thing

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Power Smith posted:

I gotta say it; I'm the president I run things
All these hoes tryin' to save a nigga cum stains
Real talk; I get head on the airplane
Bitch be climbin' all over that little chair thing

ahhhh but you missed the best part

I pull her hair back
She holla yeah back
I like a bitch with some lips like a bear trap
and I don't mind going down, I'll take care of that
Homie at home like 'where she at'
She's with me in my badass ride
Giving me a blowjob like a nine to five
She say she eat her vegetables so she stay alive
So she slob on my knob
Like Corn on the Cob

MPLS to NOLA
Aug 14, 2010

i gotta little trigger
twitchin in my brain
and when that doesn't start
there's murder in my heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwk7zKN7fas

Poor lord infamous.

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009

by Cowcaster

Jock Mocken posted:

the Lollipop remix owns so drat hard

and yeah anyone tryin to claim that Weezy never rapped anything dope is frontin harder than Paul Wall's teeth

I always liked

My two best friends will accompany me
And right now they're in my dungarees 'sleep
One named Mac, one named Nina
They hit you make you do the macarena

I thought Wayne was pretty okay before that song, after that song I loving loved him

Power Smith
Aug 22, 2011

mistermojo posted:

ahhhh but you missed the best part

I pull her hair back
She holla yeah back
I like a bitch with some lips like a bear trap
and I don't mind going down, I'll take care of that
Homie at home like 'where she at'
She's with me in my badass ride
Giving me a blowjob like a nine to five
She say she eat her vegetables so she stay alive
So she slob on my knob
Like Corn on the Cob
I think my favorite Weezy verses are always raps about sex that make sex sound like something really bizarre that you would never want to do ever.

Wide receiver Weezy
Throw the pussy at me
The pussy lips smiling
I make the pussy happy

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Aww, so I had my slant on. Lay off me!

The Automator posted:

I thought Wayne was pretty okay before that song, after that song I loving loved him

I hope we can all agree that Wayne peaked with Da Drought 3.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

listerine and mr. green

Previa_fun posted:

I hope we can all agree that Wayne peaked with Da Drought 3.

Nah I'd say The Leak was where he peaked.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

Power Smith posted:

I think my favorite Weezy verses are always raps about sex that make sex sound like something really bizarre that you would never want to do ever.

Wide receiver Weezy
Throw the pussy at me
The pussy lips smiling
I make the pussy happy

that poo poo did always strike me as good and loving creepy

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

i listen to spaceghostpurrp but i just wanna go back and listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmhGzyUEE7Q instead

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

Harminoff posted:

Yeah, that poo poo was way better than the Carter 3 that got released.

Jason Funk
Dec 23, 2007

I wanted to hear Aesop Rock and Danny Brown on a track together so bad that I made a lovely remix! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tMaOf8EQuU

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

This place used to be good for hunting slash.

ashgromnies posted:

i listen to spaceghostpurrp but i just wanna go back and listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmhGzyUEE7Q instead

drat this song brings me back. I need to listen to Club Memphis more often.

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

damn it feels good to be a gangsta

project bitch is and always will be the greatest song weezy has been or will be affiliated with.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

na na nah you people's got it all wrong, Weezy's best work was always on big tymers/cash money featurings like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOWStFHqo3s

now who me, da nigga ridin top down in a two seat
you see more diamonds then they got on blue streak

wayne catches a lot of hate but the dude's been on a million songs already, he's made a lot a classic poo poo

smoke sumthin bitch fucked around with this message at Aug 27, 2011 around 06:07

farmtrill
Feb 2, 2006

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

na na nah you people's got it all wrong, Weezy's best work was always on big tymers/cash money featurings like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOWStFHqo3s

now who me, da nigga ridin top down in a two seat
you see more diamonds then they got on blue streak

wayne catches a lot of hate but the dude's been on a million songs already, he's made a lot a classic poo poo

yeah i like weezy best in the hoy boyz era, lot of good features on big tymers/juve/b.g stuff. everything up to carter 2 is pretty good but you cant beat classic cash money

dethkon
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

CII is and probably will stay my favorite Weezy F, probably cause it was my first time I REALLY heard him. See I wasn't into mixtapes back then, so I'd only heard Go DJ, Fireman, and at that point. But I heard this dude going off in the record store to the clerk about how Lil Wayne was the best thing in rap, whatever whatever, so I picked up his latest instead of the 2nd-gen Wu-tang or whatever crap I was thinking was good at the time.

Actually now that I think about it, I think I picked it over Nas' Street's Disciple double-album that had dropped around then. What a good choice that was.

After that I discovered you could download mixtapes online (for free!) so I went pretty much just went HAM after that, lost interest a couples months after CIII dropped.

I guess that was.. drat, like 6 years ago now.

Related note: I think some of you all forget or just never experienced how much fun that backpacker phase actually is when you first get into rap. I feel like since I grew up during the Puffy shiny suit era/turn of millennium NYC era. I got exposed to a lot of garbage. And not there wasn't a bunch of good poo poo that came out in that time, what they were playing on rap radio and MTV turned off a lot of white kids who couldn't relate, I think. So when you get your hands on something like Operation: Doomsday or Blackstar for the first time, or even aTCQ, it feels like you've found some lost and rare artifacts (no pun) that you can play to your friends and try to impress them. I must've played Illmatic at least once to EVERYONE who got in my whip for about 3 months.

I remember listening to Del's Both Sides of the Brain all the way home from Marathon Key to my hometown like an hour and a half away with my friend, and also that Deltron 3030 album.

It's like you discovered some rare art form, like a whole different format that's been under your nose the whole time. Does that make me a culture vulture? Maybe. The difference is that I'm gonna rep this poo poo forever. I'm gonna be like that Michael Bolton character in Office Space, blasting Geto Boyz from my Toyota Corolla as I drive to my lovely office job. And if they ever drop another Deltron album, you're gonna catch me standing in line, on release day.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Harminoff posted:

This is something I can get behind.

caveman thug shit
Jan 27, 2007

STREET SMART

dethkon posted:

And if they ever drop another Deltron album, you're gonna catch me standing in line, on release day.

it wont be so much a "line" as just you and Del standing there

Cloud the Cat
Apr 21, 2010

Love the Carter 4 so far definitely better than what I was expecting. Busta kills it on the Outro though, wow.

dethkon
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

http://onebelo.bandcamp.com/album/l...1?autoplay=true

The new OneBeLo album is real great, definitely the best 3 bux I spent in a minute. It's been like 10 years since Waterworld dropped and OBL hasn't changed or dropped off a fuckin... iota.. since then. The dude's in my Top 5, he's nothing if not consistent. When a dude's been putting in work so long and is so talented, it must be hard not to sell out and just keep doing your own thing. And when he gets behind the right production (IDK who produced most of these tracks- he just shouted out Black Milk so I know he's on there) there's nothing better to me. Dude just moves from subject to subject effortlessly without breaking his rhyme scheme and he's still got real clever metaphors for days.

The only track I skipped was Alphabet Soup, cause Alphabet raps got played out after everyone flipped out when Cunninglynguists did it. There's also a "hip-hop as woman" track that would be sooooo played out if he didn't sound so sincere about it. But those are the only 2 skippables so far. None of the guests stand out, but there pretty much inoffensive.

Rhymes on point, Lyrics on point, beats on point. Highly recommended, especially if you're looking for some pure hippity-hoppity backpacker type stuff that I was talking about in my last post (I was super zooted when I wrote that btw, looking back it's a little less cohesive than I hoped but I think the point got across).

caveman thug poo poo posted:

it wont be so much a "line" as just you and Del standing there

Well it could be a line of people buying other CDs. I hope not though I hate standing in lines!

dethkon fucked around with this message at Aug 28, 2011 around 01:39

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Today I met Sharkula, and Sharkula does it for the children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkKnrKC0n6Y

caveman thug shit
Jan 27, 2007

STREET SMART

dethkon posted:

one be lo

thanks for the reminder, love me some obl

plogo
Jan 20, 2009

I wasn't so much a fan of the rebirth, although I enjoyed most of his earlier output. How does his new one compare?

Gaza
Jul 16, 2008

Has the new gibbs track been mentioned yet? Rob me a nigga with alley boy. It pretty much assured me that signing to CTE wasn't gonna take any of his talent or conviction out of him. Even on the tracks with jeezy he goes in like only gibbs can. I know it's kind of early to call something like that and everyones saying jeezy doesn't know how to run a label but I think label or not, freddie gibbs will still poo poo on the entire rap industry. A cold day in hell can't some soon enough.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

dethkon posted:

Related note: I think some of you all forget or just never experienced how much fun that backpacker phase actually is when you first get into rap. I feel like since I grew up during the Puffy shiny suit era/turn of millennium NYC era. I got exposed to a lot of garbage. And not there wasn't a bunch of good poo poo that came out in that time, what they were playing on rap radio and MTV turned off a lot of white kids who couldn't relate, I think. So when you get your hands on something like Operation: Doomsday or Blackstar for the first time, or even aTCQ, it feels like you've found some lost and rare artifacts (no pun) that you can play to your friends and try to impress them. I must've played Illmatic at least once to EVERYONE who got in my whip for about 3 months.

I grew up/got into rap during the turn of the millenium too and I'm sure I'm a minority here but that era p. diddy was one of the reasons I fell in love with hiphop. I also was really into what all the DMXs and Ja Rules were doing at the time. That whole backpacker stuff never really caught my attention and I'm white as hell. What I liked (and still like) about hiphop was the arrogance and all jewlery and cars and girls and drugs those guys were showin off and talking about.

Sometimes I play The Rub mixes from around 99 to 01 and it gets me more hype than any drug ever could

Maka
Mar 18, 2001

Aggro posted:

Holy poo poo -- hip-hop in Miami Beach is awesome in September. The 13th is the Raekwon/Ghostface/Mobb Deep show, the 16th is Atmosphere, the 27th is Black Star. gently caress yes.

Big KRIT and J-Cole in Ft. Lauderdale too. So many great shows going on lately.

WHOLE DIK AND NUTS
Aug 17, 2011

by Duchess Gummybuns

Red Saucer posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwk7zKN7fas

Poor lord infamous.

I mean you take that many drugs a stroke/health problems are kind of inevitable. Still my favorite rapper ever, killed almost every verse he ever did.

chopper city
May 30, 2009

you in the choppa zone
where choppas is a must

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

Sometimes I play The Rub mixes from around 99 to 01 and it gets me more hype than any drug ever could

Make a playlist type lists of the songs on that poo poo cause I dig that flavor like gently caress and im tired of this Weezy chat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes

dethkon posted:

The only track I skipped was Alphabet Soup, cause Alphabet raps got played out after everyone flipped out when Cunninglynguists did it. There's also a "hip-hop as woman" track that would be sooooo played out if he didn't sound so sincere about it. But those are the only 2 skippables so far. None of the guests stand out, but there pretty much inoffensive.

when did the cunninlynguists do an alphabet track?

«627 »