Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nnnAdam
Jul 8, 2007

Strength in Numbers
The OP actually reminded me, what ever happened to Ray Cash? I thought he was pretty decent and after C.O.D. it seemed like he dropped off the face of the earth. Cleveland Urkle got no love I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nnnAdam
Jul 8, 2007

Strength in Numbers

Jock Mocken posted:

He did a mixtape called Rosé Ray a year or so ago that I listened to but couldn't tell you anything about today and maybe was on a couple Chip tha Ripper tracks I think. Looks like the most recent thing from him that I have on my computer is a BMF freestyle that I'm listening to right now. It's... not bad I guess? Seems like dude fell off after his debut, same old story.

That's a shame because I really did enjoy a lot of C.O.D. but yeah, listening to some of this "newer" stuff it really sounds like a hard regression which is unfortunate.

• Locked thread