Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes

dethkon posted:

The only track I skipped was Alphabet Soup, cause Alphabet raps got played out after everyone flipped out when Cunninglynguists did it. There's also a "hip-hop as woman" track that would be sooooo played out if he didn't sound so sincere about it. But those are the only 2 skippables so far. None of the guests stand out, but there pretty much inoffensive.

when did the cunninlynguists do an alphabet track?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesusSinfulHands
Oct 24, 2007
Sartre and Russell are my heroes

Isentropy posted:

He was loving right on about the Swiss Beatz track though, I don't really think I've fully listened to it. I know why it has to happen but I've never really loved any of his "commercial tracks" (think Hate Me Now, You Owe Me...). I know, me and probably 500,000 other people.

Nas is obliged to have at least one commercial track on every album. They all suck.
Braveheart Party
Zone Out
You Know My Style
Play on Playa
Make the World Go Round
Summer on Smash

• Locked thread