Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sealcub
Sep 11, 2008
Posted this in the "identify a song" megathread but I figure it might get more relevant views here:

Sealcub posted:

Does anybody know of any popular (probably released as a single) hip hop songs from the '90s that sample an insanely catchy harmonica hook? I was thinking it's got to be something by Dr. Dre, although some brief searching didn't yield any results so maybe it's someone in the same mold as him. The lyrics in the song are mostly gangster rap oriented and about the west/california I think. This is a pretty famous song and one I know I've heard at least a few times in my life, but, after some efforts to dig up a name I'm at a loss. The harmonica hook I would describe as sounding like a half pipe skater in the wild wild west. UP, down-down, UP UP, down-down, on repeat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread