Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stormrider
Sep 18, 2003

Absolut Awful
Just got back from an OFWGKTA concert, what a show. I'd heard a few of their tracks here, but really hadn't paid much attention to the hype train.

I went as the driver/bodyguard of a kid I teach snowboarding. Family wanted a chaperone for him and his friends, basically, and none of the parents wanted to do it.

Their stage presence is still pretty raw, and it will be interesting to see how they evolve, but there's so much energy onstage and in the crowd. It's like being at a punk concert in the late 70s or early 80s. Mosh pits, elbows, sweat, girls getting naked, it's all there.

I would definitely pay to see them again, even though I still don't like all their tracks. The experience is well worth it.

Looking forward to Tyler's new album "Goblins"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stormrider
Sep 18, 2003

Absolut Awful

John Brown posted:

Looks like Royce and Em are back it. Let's see how this goes:
http://www.eminem.com/blog/default.aspx?nid=35269

First new track "Fast Lane"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI8KEkqLBzI

No complaints here.

stormrider
Sep 18, 2003

Absolut Awful

x TOMMYBOY x posted:

That new Royce/Em song really starts off slow and disappointing for me, but after the hook (which is serviceable) the part where they take turns spittin really gets me off. I mean, I like it

Yeah, it really picks up after 1:10

• Locked thread