Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

low8284
May 20, 2003
I realize this movie is getting almost all negative reviews, but I have to admit I enjoyed it. For me personally I never felt bored in the two hours spanning the movie.

Now don't get me wrong, there was little to no plot, very little character development, and not much to get you to care about the film. I didn't really feel the end could be classified as a twist, more like a slight shift in perspective. Chances are if you see the film you'll know almost exactly how the film wraps up in the first 10 minutes. Now I realize there's no excuse for such a shoddy plot and by no means am I saying this was an amazingly written movie, however it is what it is.

I went into the movie expecting action, hot girls, and not much of a plot and I got what I hoped for. The action sequences are amazing. The music was also very very well done and fit perfectly I felt.

Look at it like this, when you go to see something like Alien vs predator or a Schwarzenegger or Stallone film, what are you expecting? Action, blood, guts, a few cheesy lines, and a tenuous plot. This film is in that same vein.

It's no 300 or Watchmen, but I still have faith in Snyder that Superman will be amazing, and I would def watch Sucker Punch again....but not in the theaters.

3/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU