Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

So, if I were to order a phone right now on Sprint and put my current Virgin Mobile phone number in, would my phone (the VM one) be inactive until I get my new Sprint phone in the mail?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Duckman2008 posted:

You should, but it's safer to just order with a temp number and port when it gets there. What plan andhone are you going with?

I'm probably just going to upgrade from my
VM 300 anytime minutes and unlimited data/text for $25/mo (Phone: Samsung Intercept)
to the
Sprint EPRP Everything Plus Data - 500 for $69.99/mo after the $10 smartphone charge (Phone: Nexus S 4G from Google)

My main problems with VM over the past 14 months have been a lack of signal and a lack of nights and weekends, but it was a fun little phone for babby's first phone "contract"

Oh, and the phone is a piece of poo poo.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

I'm reading about cases for the Galaxy Nexus, and apparently there are two separate Galaxy Nexuses. One that's thinner than the other or something? Which one is the Sprint one? I don't want to order the wrong case.