Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deluxeg
Jan 19, 2001

fuzzi posted:

I just called this number and the rep basically flat out told me no.

I emailed sprint through their website, and they replied with a huge explanation about how Premier silver is still so awesome even though I didn't get to use my upgrade, but at the bottom of the email he said.

ecare posted:

Looking your inconvenience in this regard, I discussed the case with my
Supervisor. I am really happy to inform you that we can offer you a new
HTC EVO 3D phone at online price. The online price for this handset is
$199.99.

You can purchase this phone at online price once this handset will be
available on June 24, 2011.

However there is no instruction on how to order it and my upgrade still says its 115 days away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deluxeg
Jan 19, 2001
It keep's timing out for me after I select the phone.

Edit: Finally got through and ordered!

deluxeg fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Jun 21, 2011

deluxeg
Jan 19, 2001

Triikan posted:

I was messing with the EVO 3d lock screen applications, and wanted to move my phone to another of the buttons, I put maps where the Phone button goes, and go to replace the other button with phone, but phone doesn't show up in the list of available choices. How do I get my phone shortcut back on my lock screen?

Check again? I see Phone in my list of choices.