Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

thisdude23 posted:

How do I check the esn though on it? I want to make sure it's clean before I purchase it.

Meet the Craigslist seller at a Sprint store. They can check the ESN right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I wish the Metro Detroit area was getting LTE sometime in the not-so-far future, but nope. Nothing. No inkling of activity. At this rate I won't see anything until the middle of 2013 or later. That wait is too long and my speeds are abysmal in the suburbs here. It's even worse because Chicago's LTE is incredible the few times I'm there.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
LTE is starting to show up here and there in Metro Detroit. There isn't much of it, but I'm glad it's finally happening.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

No. 9 posted:

Does anyone know if the iPhone SEs are as backordered as it says online? I need to get a 16gb in any color quickly for my parent's SERO account since their 5C just bit the dust and they have no landline. Their out of contract, so it's free with a 2-year contract.

The 64GB SEs are available everywhere, but yeah, you're kinda out of luck with the 16GB. Apple vastly underestimated demand and the Sprint variant is already put out in lesser quantities. I have no clue why Apple thought an upgraded 5S wouldn't be mega popular, but here we are.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Alright so Best Buy covered my LG G4 that died from a manufacturer's flaw and gave me a $699.99 gift card. Thinking of going Galaxy S7, should not having a removable battery worry me?

Why would you get a Samsung phone when you can get a Nexus 6P, a more solid phone without Samsung TouchWiz crap, and pocket the $100 difference?