Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuddly Dan
Jul 6, 2005
Hugs are kewl! <3

St. Blaize posted:

So is there something that I missed about the Evo LTE that is causing everyone to run out for the Nexus instead of waiting?

The negatives I can think of are based on preference really.

I'm waiting for the Evo LTE. My smartphone history is all HTC (Mogul, TouchPro, and Evo 4G), and I've always appreciated their UI changes. While I have found HTC to be slow with updating, the way I use my phones (casually) means that the upgrade timeline doesn't bother me, and the updates I have installed have been very good with few exceptions.

The Nexus looks like it's great, but I'm still in love with my Evo and the LTE seems like a fantastic phone, so I want to stay on that upgrade path. I'm currently very excited to place my preorder for the LTE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU