Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysa09
May 28, 2010

DLAO posted:

I know, I am COVERED in glitter. Also things around me may have been glitterfied in the process. Such as that seashell sitting on the desk beside me. . . IT LOOKED DEPRESSED! So, I put glued glitter all over it to cheer it up. It looks MUCH happier now.

And the glitter trails, well. I am pretending those are elves/faeries that came to visit in the night. It's FM.

I think I might have overdone your card. It's curling up from the wetness of the glue. :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
I got the holiday card and birthday gift from Stuffins!

You are so sweet! :3 I am always making to-do lists and whatnot, so it's a pretty great gift! Thanks!

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Getting a bit concerned since no one has posted they've received mine. Hopefully it's just the delay of the holidays.

Either way, another batch will go out tomorrow, full of stickers and poorly drawn stencils!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

mysa09 posted:

I think I might have overdone your card. It's curling up from the wetness of the glue. :stonk:

I'm okay with it! The thought behind was so beautiful I bet it's the best damned Christmas card ever!

piratesdontskip
Apr 9, 2009
Holy cow, I received a bunch of cards this week, and I have a batch that should be going out within the next few days, too. Thank you for the cards, Party Hat, Asiina, Senior Scarybagels, Shoozy Kopp, and Lady Flash!

I apologize if I do not reply that I got your card right away, I will only be able to check my mail periodically here on out (drat you, holidays!)

mysa09
May 28, 2010

DLAO posted:

I'm okay with it! The thought behind was so beautiful I bet it's the best damned Christmas card ever!

I'm hoping the post office will mail it. I might have :airquote:accidentally :airquote: got glitter on the envelope. After I already had the stamps on it. :ohdearsass:

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
I got a card from Lady Flash and now I have glitter everywhere and looked like I had an orgy with Twilight Vampires, I really enjoyed the card!

party hat
Apr 22, 2010
Goon mail has taught me to open every letter with caution.

Shenanigansluck
Dec 10, 2013
Had a pretty awesome card making date last night :) cards going in the mail today :dance:

party hat
Apr 22, 2010
I received a card from Aunt Buck today! Thank you so much, I definately needed a picture/card of the Twilight dude. The glitter holly is awesome and I'm going to stick it on my monitor and I haven't seen a penny in months now so I will cherish this american penny!

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
I received two cards today from Pandora and Andaley!

And yeah Pandora there is no Witches or Whiches in Wichita.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Senior Scarybagels posted:

I received two cards today from Pandora and Andaley!

And yeah Pandora there is no Witches or Whiches in Wichita.

.0001 second after I wrote the "t" I was like, "...gently caress."

I got cards from Lady Flash and Aunt Buck today! :woop:

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

13Pandora13 posted:

.0001 second after I wrote the "t" I was like, "...gently caress."

I got cards from Lady Flash and Aunt Buck today! :woop:

Yeah Wichita is named after an Native American tribe and confederacy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wichita_people

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Thank you 13Pandora13, Party Hat, and Team Lunch for the cards!

Party Hat, I bought the same cards and gave them to my office mates. Great minds etc etc.

My cards are done and going to the post office tomorrow. I hope they make it to all of you soon.

brotato
May 14, 2013
I've written and prepped 6 of the 18 cards I've got, should be finishing up the last... giant set tomorrow and then taking them to the post so keep your eyes peeled! I bought a lot of stickers and it is great.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

I too am posting tomorrow! I hope y'all don't mind getting Christmas cards in like February.

Shoozy
Apr 11, 2007
I've received holiday cheer from Stuffins, Aunt Buck, Andaley, and Lady Flash. Thanks!

Lady Flash, your card came with a small hole in a corner of the envelope. It's been bleeding glitter EVERYWHERE. Ha haha!

panorama_change
May 23, 2008

Inertia is a property of matter.

Shoozy posted:

I've received holiday cheer from Stuffins, Aunt Buck, Andaley, and Lady Flash. Thanks!

Lady Flash, your card came with a small hole in a corner of the envelope. It's been bleeding glitter EVERYWHERE. Ha haha!

When I pulled my card from Lady Flash out of my mailbox it was followed by a cloud of green glitter. Now there's goony christmas cheer all over my car!

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Just came back from the post office from sending out a bunch of Christmas cards. Have no fear, I'm not a very glittery person, so they're safe to open :).

I also need to update my details. I've moved to study and my new address is:

Hoofdstraat 13
2171 AR
Sassenheim
Netherlands

Also my name is Vlad, and my birthday is Dec 28th. Anyone who's sent anything to my old address shouldn't worry, as my parents still live there and I'll get it... eventually.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Today I dodged one glitter bomb (OperaBitch) and took one full on (LADYFLAAAAAAAASH!!!!). Apartment is very festive now- did all of the decorating in about 30 seconds with your help. Sent out some cards and still planning on sending more :)

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
keeper of the speed force

Team Lunch posted:

Today I dodged one glitter bomb (OperaBitch) and took one full on (LADYFLAAAAAAAASH!!!!). Apartment is very festive now- did all of the decorating in about 30 seconds with your help. Sent out some cards and still planning on sending more :)

You were the unfortunate last card in the stack and got all the glitter that was left in the container. I've been wondering how it went.

party hat
Apr 22, 2010

lady flash posted:

You were the unfortunate last card in the stack and got all the glitter that was left in the container. I've been wondering how it went.

I received your card today! I could feel the crunching in the envelope so I took extra precaution and opened it over the sink. Now my sink is full of green sparklies and stars and little presents! Thank you :3:

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

party hat posted:

I received your card today! I could feel the crunching in the envelope so I took extra precaution and opened it over the sink. Now my sink is full of green sparklies and stars and little presents! Thank you :3:

I also got cards from Lady Flash and Aunt Buck and I guess we had the same idea because my sink is ALSO covered in green glittery goodness.

Oh Goons, how I love thee! :glomp:

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~
Thank you so much Lady Flash for the card! I made the mistake of opening it in bed and now there's glitter in my sheets. This will bring me joy when Mr. Valet ends up with glitter on his butt. :3:

And thank you as well to Aunt Buck for the adorable card and various stuff! I'm actually stupidly excited about the Duck Dynasty bandaid and want to go out and buy a pack. :kimchi:

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Shoozy Kopp : YOU ARE THE BESTEST BESTEST BESTEST EVER!

I feel like Hanukkah and Christmas just happened at once--- thank you for the postage! Now Goonmas Cards may continue!

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
I got glittered! You jerks!

Here's a pic of the awesome notebook from Stuffins! Thanks for thinking of me!

The bottom pic is supposed to be me giving a thumbs up. I no PicStitch good.

Cards from Shoozy, LadyFlash, Team Lunch and OperaBitch. The one in the middle features an amazing poem from PartyHat!

party hat
Apr 22, 2010
:woop: I'm such a poet!

(It was actually just me changing the lyrics to oh christmas tree)

brotato
May 14, 2013
So I went to the post office today to get the last few 20 c and international stamps that I needed and they were out of loving stamps.

So some of my mail has gone out and some of it is going with me to Texas in two days. I enlisted all my relatives to help me gather up the rest of the stamps I need. Apologies for the late mail, guess you'll all be getting some Christmas cheer in the new year. Hah.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I decided to pick up a few cards today so I could get in on this :)

Jen S
5933 N. Cypress Dr.
Apt. #1308
Peoria, IL 61615

Dancer
May 23, 2011

CeramicPig posted:

I decided to pick up a few cards today so I could get in on this :)

Jen S
5933 N. Cypress Dr.
Apt. #1308
Peoria, IL 61615

Just wanted to let you know that there's guaranteed a card heading your way. I'm thinking it's *possible* everyone else has stopped sending cards because it's late, and it would be a shame for you to not experience your share of goon love :). Stamped envelope is right next to me, I'll drop it off tomorrow.

jadedhula
Dec 31, 2006

Not the typical American, but I play one on TV
Muldoon
Hi there...may be too late, but I hope to get a card or two. I will send some out as well. :)

Maya Martin
3711 164th St SW #S172
Lynnwood, WA 98087

THANK YOU, and Merry Christmas.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Dancer posted:

Just wanted to let you know that there's guaranteed a card heading your way. I'm thinking it's *possible* everyone else has stopped sending cards because it's late, and it would be a shame for you to not experience your share of goon love :). Stamped envelope is right next to me, I'll drop it off tomorrow.

I *never* stop sending mail

Dancer
May 23, 2011

lamb posted:

I *never* stop sending mail

(I meant Christmas cards :) )

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

lady flash posted:

Just swell, Lady Flash. Very festive.

Got a card from Andaley today! Thank you! You'll be hearing from me soon :3

mysa09
May 28, 2010
I swear on Santa, all my cards, to everyone that's posted up until this are going out tomorrow. Been going through issues with our house And my card stuff got boxed and shuffled out into the garage but I have dug it out and will stay up all night and get them done. :ohdearsass:

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Thank you, amarie and Stuffins!

I mailed out a bunch of cards on Tuesday, and I know some of them that were closer to me have already arrived. I have cards for the latecomers ready to go out tomorrow.

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

party hat posted:

:woop: I'm such a poet!

(It was actually just me changing the lyrics to oh christmas tree)

I actually sang it like that in my head before you even posted that! lol In fact, I can't read it without singing it like that.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Just popping in to say I have got a stack of cards from others in this thread. I haven't opened them and will wait till Christmas to do so, then take lots of pictures and photo massacre this thread. So if you sent me one. I probably got it.

And if you get a card I mailed you, I'm really sorry for the terrible bee joke (not really, it seemed really funny to me in a medication induced stupor).

mysa09
May 28, 2010
On my way to the post office!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011
You are insane.