Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jesticle
Sep 30, 2002
Thank you Ceramic Pig! Your Christmas card made my day :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Thank you Stuffins and CeramicPig for your cards. I had a suoer long week at work and these really cheered me up!

I hope I can get my cards done this weekend. Let's see how the energy level goes.

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

Thanks, Ceramic Pig! You're my first (and only) Christmas card this season!

As a side note: I went out last night and bought Christmas cards for mail goons before I bought any for my family. :3: I've fallen behind on my mail due to some family emergencies this past fall (and I apologize for not doing a very good job of posting when I got mail during that time, but thank you everyone that sent it, because it was very much appreciated), but I'm excited to get back in the swing of things for Christmas!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I got cards from stuffins and team lunch! Yall rock :)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
I got cards from Opera Bitch and DLAO today! Much appreciated- thanks, goons!

jadedhula
Dec 31, 2006

Not the typical American, but I play one on TV
Muldoon
30 Christmas goon cards on your way today! (they are a tad odd...but I love it!)

Thank you, Team Lunch, for your awesome card!

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Oh my, cards from DLAO, Julet Esqu and Marlowe can you go today! Thank you for bringing me some cheer. :)

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
Got some holiday mail from DLAO, Julet Esqu, Team Lunch, Stuffins and Ceramic Pig! :)

I just sent replies plus like ten random cards. Hooray holiday goon love!

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
Thanks so much Julet Esqu, Opera Bitch, Ceramic Pig, Team lunch, and marlowe!! Means the world to me. I'll try to send some cheer soon.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Mail from Stuffins and Marlowe today! Marlowe, thank you for the tea and Stuffins for the goodies and ornament! I love getting tree decorations from goons. :3:

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

MY GOONMAIL CUP RUNNETH OVER!

I got a ton of mail yesterday and today! Thank you to Team Lunch, DLAO, OperaBitch, Julet Esqu, Marlowe, Stuffins, Ceramic Pig, and PitGoddess. Thank you all, I'll send out replymail this week! :neckbeard:

Shenanigansluck
Dec 10, 2013
Thank You for my Goonmas cards: Team Lunch, Marlow, Juliet Esqu, and DALO. My huge pile of mail is going to the Post Office in the morning. Merry Goonmas to all.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you Marlowe and Juliet esque!!!

brotato
May 14, 2013
Thank you Team Lunch, Opera Bitch, and Marlow for the cards, I really appreciate it.

First round of Brotatomail went out today, so head's up. Also maybe don't open these in a car or anywhere you don't want glitter......... just a warning.

TheAbominableSnow
Nov 20, 2012

a thousand puns and not one of them worth saying
A big thank you to Marlow, DLOA, Julet Esqu, Opera Bitch, Team Lunch, and Stuffins! Your cards all look fantastic! :neckbeard: I managed the drive to the post office recently, so my cards are out too. I might try and do Cryptidsmas 2.0 to fit in people who weren't in the last batch, if there's time.

Psst, Brotato--did you get my letter from a while back? I'm always paranoid about losing stuff in my school's lovely mailing system.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Cards from TheAbominableSnow and Julet Esqu arrived! Thanks, goons!

PS: I got Ozark Howler :toot:

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I got a pile of mail!! Thanks, Team Lunch, Julet Esqu, Opera Bitch, Jimmy da Fish, and marlow!! You guys rock :D

The Post Office opened my letter from marlow, which was weird...? Probably someone who realized that goon mail is the best mail and wanted in on some goon love... But they left the glitter and the tea, so I think we're good. :D

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Let me lull you to sleep with my sweet song!

Big thanks to Marlow, Julet Esqu, DLAO, Ceramic Pig for the cards! Like Niemat said though, the card I got from Marlow was ripped open too. When I saw that I wondered if someone was looking for money inside the envelope since it was shaped like a card you typically put cash in. Weird.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

I got a bunch of cards this week!

Thanks Ceramic Pig, marlowe, Team Lunch, Stuffins, and Opera Bitch! Thankfully, my post office was kind enough to let me open my own mail.

brotato
May 14, 2013

TheAbominableSnow posted:

Psst, Brotato--did you get my letter from a while back? I'm always paranoid about losing stuff in my school's lovely mailing system.

Yeah, I did. And it was awesome!
I haven't sent a response yet because I'm the worst penpal u_u Actually I'll be sending something in the next day or so before I leave town for the holidays, so keep an eye out.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I got glittery mail and a band aid from jimmy da fish! Thank you so much! Especially for making it latex free since I'm allergic

Astroduck
Aug 30, 2006

Received cards from Stuffins and Team Lunch today. Thanks guys!

I sent off some cards earlier in the week and I'm gonna send a couple more tomorrow. I hope you get them before New Year. :ohdear:

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

I returned home from a trip to the happiest place on earth to find a giant bin of goonmail. Thanks everyone! I'm trying to get mine out soon but fair warning, it may be late.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
I've received cards from JimmydaFish, Marlowe, Team Lunch, Ceramic Pig, Jaded Hula, and Julet Esqu! Thanks to all of you!

I've put together cards for everybody I've received cards from and a few other random goons besides. I'll probably do more this weekend. Hope you don't mind late cards!

mysa09
May 28, 2010
I sent out half of my cards on Tuesday and the other half are going out today! I totally might have sent a card to everyone on the list. :3:

jadedhula
Dec 31, 2006

Not the typical American, but I play one on TV
Muldoon
I received more cards! Thank you Opera Bitch and Marlowe!

I am hoping that my cards made it to some of the goons I sent to. Please let me know if you have received any.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

Wooo! I got cards from ShenanigansLuck, Aunt Buck, Team Lunch and the Abominable Snow! Thank you all. My card tree is starting to get quite full. :)

Abominable, your man eating tree made me think of the whomping willow gone bad.... very bad. I love it.

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
Jimmy da Fish, I got your sparkle card and the colouring page. I have coloured the dentist elf side and put it up on my fridge. The band aid is adorable. If anyone wants to see his fabulous outfit, I'll take a photo and post it here. :)

Jesticle
Sep 30, 2002
Thank you so much for the Christmas cards and fun stuff from JimmydaFish, mysa09, Stuffins, Ceramic Pig, Julet Esqu, Team Lunch, and Marlow! I really appreciate the love! I sent your cards out today and I'm sending another wave out tomorrow. :)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Shenanigansluck and JimmyDaFish! your cards arrived today! Thanks goons- much appreciated :)

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

Just finished up cards for half the list! They might not all make it by Christmas, but they're holiday neutral, and I only swore in half of them, so it probably evens out in the end! :v:

I'll work on the other half tomorrow afternoon. :)

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

dino. posted:

Jimmy da Fish, I got your sparkle card and the colouring page. I have coloured the dentist elf side and put it up on my fridge. The band aid is adorable. If anyone wants to see his fabulous outfit, I'll take a photo and post it here. :)

I wanna see the fab outfit!

Glad you're all enjoying the cards. :)

mysa09
May 28, 2010
I got more cards today! Pictures of all later tonight! :neckbeard:

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
Few more cards today. Thank you everybody!!

Arranged them the best I could

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

:)

brotato
May 14, 2013
Thank you Mysa, Julet Esqu, and Jimmy da Fish for your sweet mail! I really appreciate it.

Last bit of Brotatomail for this holiday is going out tomorrow on my way to the airport. My apologies if the handwriting on any of the cards looks fatigued... my hand is giving me trouble recently.

Happy holidays guys!

mysa09
May 28, 2010
Thank you to Shenanigansluck,JimmydaFish,CeramicPig,Team Lunch, DLAO,Julet Esqu,Jaded Hula,TheAbominableSnow,Aunt Buck,marlowe can you go and Brotato.
Brotato- I loved the little comic you put in my card! Thank youuu!:glomp:
Teamlunch- Is the art insert with the bear and bird something you drew? It's really cute!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you shenanigansluck, pitgoddess, and brotato for the cards! The origami pug is cute brotato :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

I owe thanks!

Much appreciation to:

Marlowe, Dee, Opera Bitch, brotato, Jimmydafish

Julet Esq, Team Lunch, Aunt Buck

jadedhula, Stuffins, pitgoddess and chinabot (thank for you not trying to convert me. I saw the booklet before reading the letter and hid under my dining room table. Scientology scares me.)

I truly appreciate all of the mail I've received, even through most of is has me picking glitter out of my tits. This morning I sent out the last of my mail, so everyone on the list will receive something from me, USPS willing. I apologize for sending some people the same card two years in a row. I ordered so many of them last year, I'll probably be sending them for the next three years.

I can't wait for Valentine's Day!