Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

Emoticons will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law
I still owe stuff to When Worlds Collide and lamb (lamb, I need your address again, honey!) but count me in--I loved making the stuff by hand:

Slide Rule (Leisa D)
7701 St. Bernard Street, #9
Playa del Rey, CA 90293

Send me anything, as long as it's inside the envelope I don't care if it's NWS (I just don't want my mailman looking at me funny).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

Bash Ironfist posted:

Oh boy, something to help my crippling loneliness! :woop:

Bash Ironfist
1741 camden avenue
apt 03
Los Angeles, California, 90025
United States

Things I like: Chocolate, terrible jokes, and interesting stories.

Things I do not like: Pictures of erect penises.

Lets do this! I have a tablet and I will draw(badly) pictures for goons I send cards to!

Bash, we are practically neighbors in LA terms! I'll have to send you something.

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

Goodies went out to lamb and Bash Ironfist today. When worlds collide will take a bit longer (that is a lot of stamps to Canada!)

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

geo, you got it coming.

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

lamb posted:

My day was brightened immensely by Slide Rule, when I received this fabulous handmade card

My job is slowing down, so get ready for some Easter lovin', people. I apologize in advance for the rain of Bieber about to fall upon you all, but they had so many stickers at Five Below, I was powerless to resist.

Jesus, if you send one more Bieber thing I'll be arrested for pedophilia (but I'll still love anything you send)

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

I forgot to post lamb's contribution

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

Holy poo poo, Team Lunch!

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

Lamb apparently thinks I have a crush on my grandson, Justin Bieber--every amazing card has him somewhere:

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

Geolicious posted:

I received some awesome stuff from Slide Rule earlier this week. It was so rad. That was the best coral I had ever seen and will ever see.

I want to send some stuff out sooo badly but my job has gotten hectic and I have not been physically well. I will try soon I hope. Please do not hate me :ohdear:

You have done way more than anyone could expect. You and lamb and Team Lunch have been outstanding, and this is so much loving fun. I'll be sending out my next batch this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

Geolicious posted:

Everyone loves mail.

Even if it is Al Gore themed mail, lamb.

You got Al Gore? All she sends me is Justin Bieber--my friends all think I'm a pedophile!

I couldn't think of a relevant holiday, so the next batch is just gonna be really random poo poo I make from scratch.