Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

North of Gravity
Jun 30, 2007

did y0u pr0gram this r0b0t t0 have feelings f0r y0u?
R0MANTIC FEELINGS???

D --> Is that not ok
I'm a 21-year-old goonette with a great appreciation for comics, music, and art. I've been having a pretty lovely last few weeks, so some mail might cheer me up. I'll be drawing a bunch of postcards to send to the people already in this thread, but if you send me something, then I will send you some doodles in return! Expect corgis and dinosaurs and curvy women.

Grace Cichy
PO Box 4544
Ann Arbor, MI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

North of Gravity
Jun 30, 2007

R0MANTIC FEELINGS???

D --> Is that not ok
I just got this outrageously awesome postcard in the mail from Team Lunch!

It seriously had me giggling like a moron in the post office. I popped something in the mail today so hopefully it should get there soon. Sorry I haven't written to more people -- I've been working a lot and having to move for school has eaten up a lot of my time.

North of Gravity
Jun 30, 2007

R0MANTIC FEELINGS???

D --> Is that not ok
Argh, I know that I still owe Team Lunch and lamb cards in return for the awesome Hallowe'en ones that they sent me. Finals are going to be over for me on Friday, and after then I can buckle down and get to work crafting some really horrible Christmas cards.

I guess I'll just go ahead and repost my address here in case anyone wants to send me anything first -- if you write to me, I will definitely write you back! (It just might take me a little while...)

G. Cichy
PO Box 4544
Ann Arbor, MI
USA

North of Gravity
Jun 30, 2007

R0MANTIC FEELINGS???

D --> Is that not ok
Sorry for being such a terrible penpal in general. :( I just sent out a batch of postcards and a package though, so some of you should be keeping an eye on your mailbox!