Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ulthar
Aug 14, 2007

My parents are deeaaaaaaad!!!
Leigh Otis
284 Wilson Hall
Greeley, CO 80631
USA

I just moved into my dorm and I'm lonely. :shobon:

I'm a girl, freshman in college, and I've declared Economics as my major, though I'm hoping to do something completely unrelated to that field of study as my career. I'm the script writer for a historical-fantasy fiction webcomic that I'm starting with a non-goon friend of mine. Other than that, I write (other things), draw portraits, watch a lot of movies, that sort of thing. I'm a big fan of knitting/crochet and really wish I could manage either.

Please, nothing NWS on the outside, I don't want to have to look my RA in the face after he hands me a box with a dick on it or something. Inside, though, go crazy.

I love mail threads. One of the only threads I ever posted was one of these. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU