Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fish on a Stick
Aug 12, 2008
Yay mail!!!
Last year I got tons of awesome cards so I am looking forward to this year too :)
I will probably be sending out Japanese New Years cards instead of Christmas ones since Christmas cards can be hard to find here.

Fish on a Stick
Shimane-ken, Matsue-shi
Koshibara 7-10-30 Kaorigaoka Leopalace #104
690-0012 Japan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish on a Stick
Aug 12, 2008
I bought cards today! I will be sending cards out to 10 lucky goons by the end of the week, and will reply to anything that comes my way.

Fish on a Stick
Aug 12, 2008
Thank you keetron for the awesome card! It was my first Christmas card this year so I was super happy when it was waiting for me when I got home from work.

Fish on a Stick
Aug 12, 2008
I just got back home to find a big pile of goonmail waiting for me :) Thanks to mizufusion, team lunch, mysa, and lamb