Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devi Electro
Oct 13, 2008

Everything is lovely.
Well heck. Might as well repost my address here from the other thread:

"Devi Electro"
10218 Sunset Field
San Antonio, TX 78245

Please no NMS or NWS stuff. :shobon:

I'm currently working on some cards right now. Some are going to be pretty girly. :j:

Devi Electro fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Feb 4, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devi Electro
Oct 13, 2008

Everything is lovely.

when worlds collide posted:

Anyway, I feel like a jerk, if you got a Valentine from me, be careful when opening. I stupidly put some heart confetti in some of the envelopes and I realized at a certain point that that poo poo is simply insidious. I really really regret it and I'm sorry! Be careful when opening envelopes from me. I'm still picking pieces of it out of the carpet and even my goddamn duvet. I didn't think it would be as loving evil as it turned out to be. :downs:

This reminds me to let my recipients know that I also put confetti in mine. :ohdear: Please be careful when you open my Valentines. You can even shake your letter and hear the stuff. Valentine maracas! :j:

Devi Electro
Oct 13, 2008

Everything is lovely.
I want to say thanks to Lamb, Aunt Buck, Rufus en Fuego, Team Lunch, Becktastic and IM Jack for their Valentines! It's crazy that you guys don't know me but managed to send things I absolutely love!

Team Lunch: I love the Magic Eye postcard. I haven't seen those things in forever.

Lamb: I love the Hello Kitty stickers and the Fortune Fish. I love magical novelty gifts!

Becktastic: Love, Love, LOVE Red Hots! Those are my favorites! I also enjoyed the inflatable balloon that you have to punch. It was, uh, very cathartic. :mmmhmm: I also liked the frocked monkey sticker which is the one hyperhazard has. It's really velvety!

Rufus en Fuego: I love pudding. I'm going to try out that recipe!

Aunt Buck: I love the Hello Kitty Valentine. I notice it reads "Purple" on the back. How do you know it's one of my favorite colors? :tinfoil:

IM Jack: I, uh, love drugs poetry. Thank you so much for the poem!

For those of you who have sent me things but did not get anything in return, I will send you something for St. Patrick's. This has been really fun! It really has helped brighten up an otherwise blah day. :)

Devi Electro
Oct 13, 2008

Everything is lovely.
I want to say thank you to Thermophonic Joy for her Valentine! I love word puzzles. I will figure out mine tonight! :neckbeard:

Devi Electro
Oct 13, 2008

Everything is lovely.
I just mailed out my three St. Patrick's/Thank You cards to those who sent me something for Valentine's Day, but didn't get anything in return. I wanted to return the favor. :)

Devi Electro
Oct 13, 2008

Everything is lovely.
I got $1,000 from lamb for St. Patrick's!

(In Spongebob Money, :j: !) I really like the handmade card too! Thank you!

Team Lunch also sent me some "big money", and I got lots of pretty shamrocks! Thank you!

I will send the two of you something nice for Easter.

Devi Electro
Oct 13, 2008

Everything is lovely.
Thank you hyperhazard for the St. Patrick's Day card! I'll try to send you something for Easter! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devi Electro
Oct 13, 2008

Everything is lovely.
It's been fun! I'm in the middle of a move, so I'm going to have to step out for now. :)