Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SlimeSanction
Oct 21, 2008
I want goon mail!

Slime Sanction
4252 Glendale road
Woodbridge, VA 22193
USA

I'm a 23 year old female who loves video games, comic books, baby harp seals, mythology, and most of all Dragon Quest Slimes.

I now have a reason to buy stamps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlimeSanction
Oct 21, 2008
I'm nearly done with a card for Reset_Smith. I hope to have it out by tomorrow! It may take a few weeks, but I hope to send out some more to random goons!

SlimeSanction
Oct 21, 2008

Reset_Smith posted:

Slime Sanction. You are on notice.

for AWESOMENESS!

What's that? Spiderman spanking it in a tree and Christian propoganda? No way. It can't be..

Oh poo poo!:supaburn:

I'm glad you liked my Spidey picture! When I got the chick tract, I was just going to throw it out but decided I might need it for something! And I know how much Goons like Jack Chick! :allears:

I just received some awesome mail from Lamb! I will be returning the favor!
I've finished a picture for Palette Swapped, does anyone happen to know if 1 forever stamp will be enough for a letter to Chile?

SlimeSanction
Oct 21, 2008
Okay, I have 3 letters going out tomorrow for Lamb, Team Lunch and Abby. I recently purchased a My Little Pony coloring book and was wondering if any goons who liked the show wanted a poster. I have 2 different little posters.

I've been coloring in my Keroppi book awkward shenanigans, and leaving the other side blank so which ever goon gets the page can color the opposite side.

SlimeSanction
Oct 21, 2008

Flameingblack posted:

I really want to do this, but I'm not going to put my address down until I've got things to send back. Lots of interesting things in Southern West Virginia that I could get postcards and keychains for including:

• Thurmond, WV. One of the smallest towns in the world. Home of 7 people, and 6 of them regularly run for mayor and other offices.
  • Bridge Day, an event where people jump off the second tallest free-standing bridge in the world "Estimates have 80,000 people attending the overall event."
  • Mothman, a giant creature who just sort of scared the hell out of people before a bridge collapsed.
  • The Flatwoods Monster, some scary loving monster that exists to scare the piss out of people.
  • The Widicker Family, which are a colony of legitimate inbred for multiple generations.

I guess I can't really find a postcard of the Widicker family, but it would probably feature a bunch of really ugly looking people on a porch with moonshine. Silent Hill is also in WV, apparently.

I love the Mothman! He's my favorite Cryptozoology monster. Maybe we can trade. I can send you a cross stitched Slime sometime.

I've gotten some nice cards from Lamb, Team Lunch, 1337haxxorpirate, Keetron and Hypothetical Mcgee. I'll try to send out some replies soon.

SlimeSanction
Oct 21, 2008
I'll be sending out 5 cards tomorrow for Fluffy Bunnies, Drei, Hypothetical Mcgee, IMJack, and Team Lunch

I still have to make thank you cards for Lamb, Jaded Hula, and Mysa. I'm hoping to send out valentines on Feb 1st, so they'll arrive on time.

SlimeSanction
Oct 21, 2008
May I join in again? I just found a poo poo load of letters I meant to send out, they had been stashed somewhere.

Slime Sanction
4252 Glendale road
Woodbridge Virginia 22193
USA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlimeSanction
Oct 21, 2008
Thanks Pitgoddess. I got your card today. Will reply soon.

I want a Watchmen card!