Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vixenella
Mar 24, 2009
I'm in! I'm a huge fan of Goon Mail!

Nicole & Mike (Vixenella & Alkaphanel)
311-2988 Silver Springs Blvd
Coquitlam BC
V3E 3R6
Canada

My birthday is June 29 and Mike's is Dec 19. I really like hippopotamuses they are pretty much my favorite animal. Mike really likes Star Wars and Spiderman!

I can't wait to send out stuff, I'm really broke so it will be a lot of handmade cards! Who knows what I'll come up with!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vixenella
Mar 24, 2009
I got the coolest Hippo card! Thanks Team Lunch! I wish every month was Hippo Appreciation month! I'm working on getting cards together like so many other people moneys a bit tight but I'll send some out shortly. I love Goon mail so much!

Vixenella
Mar 24, 2009
So for the Christmas card exchange are we doing that through here? If so I need to re add my address. I had to stop sending out regular cards due to money issues but things are better now. The BF and I love getting cards every year it really makes our Christmas!

Vixenella
Mar 24, 2009
I'll post my address in here in case this is the only Christmas card thread. My BF is another goon (Alkaphanel)

Nicole & Mike
311 2988 Silver Springs Blvd
Coquitlam BC
V3E 3R6

I'll be sending some cards when we get back from Vegas (Nov 28)

Vixenella
Mar 24, 2009
I got my first Christmas card yesterday! I was so excited and didn't even have my shoes off after work and I was ripping into the card. Thanks Party Hat! I would love to have a Nicole party! Cards will be made this weekend and sent on Monday!

Vixenella
Mar 24, 2009
I just posted in the Valentines day card thread, but I thought I should make sure my address was still in here too!

Nicole & Mike
Coquitlam BC
V3E 3R6

I love sending and receiving Valentines Day cards!

Vixenella
Mar 24, 2009

wildlifeatlas posted:

I'll be sending out my Valentine's cards this weekend. I hope everyone here likes the Muppets! If you would like a specific Muppet please let me know and I'll try to accomodate (I may not be able to hit up everyone).

Also, my name doesn't appear to be on the list. Could that be fixed? I'd like some Valentine's mail to cheer me up. Family's going through a rough patch and school's getting really busy (stupid Faculty of Education) so I'm kind of stressed out.

Muppet options are as follows:

Kermit
Miss Piggy
Dr. Bunson Honeyburner and Beaker
Animal
Fozzie Bear
Pepe the shrimp
Gonzo
All the Gang

I would like either a Gonzo or Fozzie card but Alkaphanel said he would choose a Dr Bunson & Beaker one. So if you want to put the 3 of them in a hat and choose one and just surprise us that would be great!

I found some super goony cards at Superstore today..I already had some at home so I didn't buy them but I think I have to go back and get them.

I might send the Canadian ones on Friday and then when I'm in the states next weekend send the US ones, since postage up here sucks!

Vixenella
Mar 24, 2009
I came home from work sick today but felt better when I saw Goon mail! Cardboard Robot & Famine Poodle you are the best! I had cards made for you already on my counter ready to go I just need to feel better to go to the Post Office.

Vixenella
Mar 24, 2009
Yay, Christmas cards! This is one of the best parts of the holidays! I'm digging out my Christmas stuff tomorrow so I'll start writing cards tomorrow night. My boyfriend is a goon too so if it can be to both of us that would be great! Our address is below

Nicole & Mike
Coquitlam BC
V3E 3R6
Canada

Vixenella
Mar 24, 2009
I've received so many cards! Everyone has brought so much happiness and joy this stressful Christmas season! I will post a picture soon when I find the camera! Thank you sooo much!

Vixenella
Mar 24, 2009
I'm planning on starting my Valentine's Day cards tomorrow! So excited I bought a whole bunch last year the week after Valentine's!

Vixenella
Mar 24, 2009

thepitgoddess posted:

So did seven people want goofy/goony cat kitchen magnets?

I would love a cat magnet!

I should be mailing out my cards Friday! I too got my cards from Target $1 bins...Maybe we are all sending the same cards!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vixenella
Mar 24, 2009
I got some amazing Canadian Erotic Fan Fiction in today's mail! It was excellent and disturbing all at the same time! Thanks PezMaster!