Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Goon mail was the only holiday cards I got last year! :unsmith:

Josh Lyman
1199 Arborvista Dr
Atlanta, GA 30329

I'm a poor and starving PhD student, and I teach pain-in-my-rear end business undergrads. To ease my pains, I watch lots of TV and play Starcraft 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Thanks to lamb who always manages to brighten my holidays!

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Thanks to Stephanie Mysa. Batavia, OH isn't so close to Oxford where dad lives, nor am I going home this Christmas, so... :confused:

Josh Lyman fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Dec 24, 2011

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Thanks to Keeton (?) from The Netherlands, AuntBuck, and Jendawn13!!! (who I recognize from a long time ago for some reason)

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I was surprised to receive a card after the new year! Thanks jaded hula!

I also received this assortment from 13Pandora13:

She's a local, which could mean she had leftover stuff from Valentine's last year, or she's trying to tell me something. ;-*... or maybe it's :tinfoil:? But probably just :effort:

In any case, thanks!

Josh Lyman fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Jan 12, 2012

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

13Pandora13 posted:

I saw the Harry Potter cards and couldn't restrain myself from sending them all immediately. Yours just got there really fast because you're local.

Last year I had dinosaur valentines. :colbert:
So... "You're dino-mite!" and "RAWR is dino for I love you!"? Sounds about right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I think I just got holiday mail from MuseOfAllSoup. I'm not sure because it's been a while, but thanks! :glomp: