Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009
I'll play!
E Flynn
8 East Oxford Road
Minot,Me 04258

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009
I'm in. I'm also a female, age 51, and I loving LOVE Halloween and all things weird, old Hollywood, or cooking related.

Teresa K.
8 East Oxford Road
Minot, ME 04258

I'm going to have a massive espresso before I scour this thread for goons to send some sweet sweet hot Maine luvvin' to.

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009
Thank you for the card 13pandora13 !! My plans for Halloween involves little tradition around here called " trick or drink", and yes , it's mainly drinking.

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009

SkaAndScreenplays posted:

Same here!

Return address got smudged by rain so I've been slow to reply. Gotta dig through the address list here so I can respond.

Shenanigan's Luck got me too! THANKS SHenanagins!!

* so did a couple of other people, too, and a huge thank you to them as well!!

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009
YEAH, i DID , TOO! Oops, capslock. Thanks 13Pandora13! I have a card for you but no address. BooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo! Please PM it to me and I will send you a return Xmas card.

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009

Subways Jared posted:

I just got back from vacation and found a mailbox full of goonmail at my place. I was so stoked to see so much love when I got home. CC goons really kick out some awesome art and funny gags. It's so rad to be a part of this!

Skels!- Holy poo poo, mail from Australia! You've totally made a fun date night game for me and my girlfriend out of your original movie crossword. We're going to watch Gravity for the first time tonight (32 across) and send you a picture of the crossword when we finish it. I'm looking forward to sending you my custom package overseas! Thank you!

Ted Kaczynski- (oh poo poo mail bomb) Hey Teresa, I feel luckier already with this Euro on my dashboard. You're right Europeans are super gay and so is their money! Fabulous darling!

13Pandora13- Happy Halloween! Your card was a delight and I wish I could hit up your scary corner of the block!

Keetson (?)- You do art gud! Seriously love any sort of artwork with dongs in it. Really brightened my day and made my family look at me sideways when it went on the fridge.

Shenanigans Luck.- That is some bloody radical photoshop work! I gifted this to my girl who is totally into vampires and ninjas so you kind of scored me some player points, thanks!

Lamb- Holy Halloween batman you got me in the spirit! You tripped out my best friend with the psychic card. The arsenic label is now on my Yeti Cup so people at work stay the hell away from using it, save! And the ouija board is going to get used on Halloween after a few beverages while I try to contact my spirit ancestors and see if they want to party, awesome!

Really cool stuff from all you guys and you're all mad talented, so grateful here! Keep an eye out for some custom art and graffiti coming you guys' way as well as more goon love for the holidays. You all rock so hard.

Certainly, Sweetiedahling!! Holiday love to you, even though my reply is late!

---Teresa Kaczynski (Ted's our cousin, according to my father in law, but I'll not send you letterbombs)..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009
Hey, THANK YOU EVERYBODY who sent me surprise Xmas cards out of the blue like that!! It was really, really sweet and unexpected. Next year, I hope to do the same. Again, thank you.