Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
YES! Count me in, these are the best.

Team Lunch
2000 Riverside Drive
Apt 9K
Richmond, VA 23225
USA

25 year old ladygoon here. My birthday is May 9. I like sharks and hand-made stuff. Send me whatever, though. No pubes, please, and no NWS outside the envelope.

To anyone who might be apprehensive about doing the mail exchange- don't be, it's awesome. Goon mail is the best mail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Got my first bit of goon mail today! Reset_Smith gave me some advice on what to do for my upcoming birthday:

YES! I love drawings and hand made cards :3: Thanks!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
I got a letter from Lamb today!

Hats off to your son for his efforts on the sticker application- flawless execution on the Easter card :tipshat:

She also sent me a coloring page, which I water colored:

Mizufusion, Disargeria, Slide Rule, Geolicious, nothing_specific, cardboardRobot, Hypothetical Mcgee, Reset_Smith, Schmetterling, when worlds collide: I'm glad your cards arrived safely! I'll be sending out a few more to the new goons in the thread this weekend.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
I've gotten a few pieces of goon mail- sorry I have been so slow to report in, very busy at the end of the semester!

I got three lovely cards for my birthday:

From Unexpected Road, B.Lo, and Schmetterling!

And a envelope full of awesome from Lamb!

Included were the ingredients to make a BIEBERTINI (why didn't I get that as my user name?)

I also got half an envelope from an unknown goon . . . possibly Palette swap?

I think something bad may have happened here. :ohdear:

13Pandora13 sent me nice little gift which I will post about in the Goon Gift-or-Take thread. :) I'll be sending out more cards later in May for an upcoming June holiday which I haven't decided on yet. Thanks again, everyone!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
I've gotten some great cards over the last few weeks (sorry I have been slow to post!)

Keetron's card depicts 'Romeo and Juliet, the rock opera, ironically in faux neo-classicistic Verona setting and sold as art' Glorious!

Nothing_Specific and Mr. Manstration said 'RAWR!!" and SlimeSanction sent me a shark-themed bookmark and a drawing! Thanks everyone!

I'll send out more in the future- maybe late-July? I will be going back to school full time soon, so I won't be able to send as many as before- but I'll still write to everyone who writes me, and of course, goons new to this thread :-)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
I've gotten some amazing stuff in the mail over the last few months!

First- holy crap GENESPLICER went hog wild.

The neatest thing was the decoder pen with horrifying clown art. I wish I could photograph it to show everyone, but my camera just won't pick up the image. Did you draw that? It's amazing(ly nightmare inducing).

Palette Swap I'm glad to report your 2nd envelope made it here intact!

I was really proud that I could read the first comic :)

North of Gravity and Unexpected Road sent some postcards featuring Dave and some lovely Denver scenery:

Thank you all! :3: Sorry about my slow reporting back time- will try and mail out more if classes aren't keeping me too busy.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Two awesome bits of goonmail- a postcard with a lovely Aradiabot drawing from North of Gravity, and an envelope full of crazy awesome Halloween stuff from Lamb!

I built the paper craft zombie as soon as I opened the envelope and spent an embarrassing amount of time on it. Love it- thank you both!

I also got an envelope from Fhistleb and Headcrabpie- but it says not to open until Halloween so I'm waiting :3:

I'm glad you all are enjoying the cards I've sent :)

Flameingblack, if the offer is still up, I'd love one of your WVA cards! Any one would be great!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

Miz Kriss posted:

I hope the postal service didn't eat the cards I sent to lamb and Team Lunch... :ohdear:

Got it!

Goon mail from Miz Kriss, 13Pandora13, Genesplicer (and Mrs. Genesplicer), and Fhistleb & Headcrabpie! I really loved all the Halloween cards and treats, thanks so much!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Hypothetical Mcgee, I got your card!

(pictured with Lamb's zombie- I'm going to keep that around for every holiday.)
:v:Herpy Derpoween!:v: haha, love it! Thanks, Hypothetical!

The stamp was scratched out with a pen for some reason. Seemed a bit strange, maybe that had something to do with the delay? I have no idea.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

DeYoung posted:

Did anyone get my other packages or postcards?

I did! Was just a bit slow to post, sorry!

I got 3 awesome bits of goon mail from Deyoung, Dr. Pancakes, and Wildlifeatlas!
I never thought I would own a delorean. Check out the craftsmanship on the shark pop up card from Dr. Pancakes- I love sharks- Thank you all so much!

Am a bit tight on cash so I won't do another mailing until Christmas, but will get everyone still on the list.

Disargeria posted:

This is the best! I love seeing you goons enjoying the stuff I've sent :3:

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Just wanted to report in and say that I've gotten quite a few Christmas cards- a big thanks to Rufus En Fuego, Mizufusion, Meriruka, Lamb, Marsattacks, Auntbuck, and Cuntvalet! And thanks to the awesome ZOMBIESHARKS for a Thanksgiving package! :3:

Sorry no pictures- will post some next time. Classes end on Monday for me and I can't wait to get started on mailing- sorry if the cards end up being a bit late. I'll be mailing to as many goons as possible :-)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Got some cards from Genesplicer, 13Pandora13, and WhenWorldsCollide!

Started a nice little clothesline thing to show all of them off :3:

Exams are finally over so I've started mailing out cards. I ran out of Christmas themed stuff for the cards so a lot of you got Batman stuff. Pretty much the same thing though, right?

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

Locutus of Bald posted:

War on Christmas
Oh, you! Glad you liked it :)

Some goon mail arrived over the last few days:

These are from Andaley and Andrew 'Garbage Day' Miller- who sent me a shark tooth!

These are from Niemat (and Husband), Miryei, Lefolieadeux, and Vixenella & Alkaphanel! Thanks for the porcupine drawing, Niemat :3:

Thanks to everyone for the cards- I hope you are enjoying the ones I've sent out. A couple envelopes came back requiring more postage so I hope everyone gets their card :ohdear:

Also, to Marsattacks, I only knew 1 of those 5 shark facts!
To Genesplicer (and family): I completed the mission (turn star wars coloring pages into a festive holiday display) to the best of my ability :effort:

Was kind of difficult because Chewbacca was without legs.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
:goon: today in my mailbox!

Cards from Tendai (who taught me some Latin), Crazy Old Clarice, Fluffy Bunnies, and Drei! and . . .

Cards from RubySprinkles, IM Jack, and Pillory Soft! Pillory Soft sent some Holiday ponies and Dinosaur Tattoos(!!!!). Thanks, everyone! :3:

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

cuntvalet posted:

Team Lunch

Momma Valet loved the card with the Christmas kitty on it. :D Thank you!

Hooray!! You're very welcome!

More goon mail today:

From DREAM PHONE and Dan Lacey, The Painter of Pancakes! Dan's came with a magnet! Thank you both! I'm so tempted to steal Dream Phone's ornament idea for next year . . . :)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
More goonmail today!

Thanks to Slightly Used Cake & Cthulhuite & Socks and TheNinjaScotsman! Scotsman: actually, you are the first one to make that joke about my apartment number. Congrats, I guess! :)

Will be going out of town tomorrow and won't return until after the new year, so I won't be able to check my mail- but I will report anything that's arrived when I return.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

Keetron posted:

Oops...

Also, nobody wants custom made, topic requested postcards?
To warm you up, I found some I did in the past:

Keetron, I would love one! Draw me some sharks, please! Maybe sharks watching 'human week'? :downsrim: or surprise me.

I got these right before I left to visit my folks for the holidays:

Thanks Unexpected Road and Mysa!

Probably won't be back at the apartment until late this week, but I will report if any other cards arrived. I'm so excited about the Valentines Day mail swap!

PS: Niemat, I would like some cat mail, too, please! :3:

Edit: fixed busted smilie, d'oh!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
I know this is really late to bring up Christmas cards, but I've been out of my apartment since the 24th and was greeted by a box full of goonmail!

Big thanks to SmugMug, JadedHula, Jimmie, Thepitgoddess, 20inch, Dangeruse & Count Drunkula, GonzoRonin, Comrade Koba, FAHQ, Molten Llama, Commander Coffee, 1337 haxxor pirate, J Purvis, KittenKisses, Cardboard Robot, Thermophonic Joy, and North of Gravity!

SO MANY GREAT THINGS!! I'm going to try and hang them all up tomorrow and take a final picture.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
A very VERY belated thanks to everyone who sent me something over Christmas. Here are all the cards and treats that greeted me on my return from winter break:

From North of Gravity and Thermophonic Joy!

Kitten Kisses sent a puppy card and Cardboard Robot and J Purvis SENT ART!! (I love getting art!)

From Commander Coffee, and Molten Llama! plus bonus vegan propaganda from 1337 haxxor pirate

From FAHQ- whose card contained the most beautiful 4 words in the English language- "YOU GET THE T-REX!" Comrade Koba sent gnomes and Dangereuse & Count Drunkula sent me a crab! (I love that crab, he sits on top of my desk lamp now :3:)

From GonzoRonin, Thepitgoddess, and 20inch who drew me a shark!

From Jimmie, Jaded Hula, and SmugMug- SmugMug I think the candy got lost in the mail somehow- there was nothing in the envelope! (I'll do the puzzles anyways)

Thanks again all of you! Now gotta start on those Valentines :3:

PS: MYSA That cat's getting a card.

Edit: Mixed up some names, sorry!

Team Lunch fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Jan 19, 2012

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

cuntvalet posted:

If I've missed you, or you want on the list, please let me know.

I want a card! (If you get tired of drawing, just a regular card is ok :) )

I got 2 bits of goon mail this week!

Slime Sanction says I'm the Jesus of Goons! :wtc: And Wildlifeatlas is invited to the party . . . in my pants.

Thanks so much you two! I have a bunch of Valentines ready to send- I won't be able to mail everyone, so it'll just be random goons from Lamb's master list. If you reaaaaly want one from me just let me know and I'll make sure you get one!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

cardboardRobot posted:

:argh: I went to go send out my cards today but they were slightly too thick to get regular postage. I can't really afford to spend that much on postage so I had to take out the little chocolates that I was going to send everyone. They were chocolate orange sticks that are super delicious. I just wish I could have kept those in for everyone. So I came home all depressed and had to open them all up and put them in new envelopes. :( I'm going to have to go back to the post office later tonight if they're still open and hope hope hope they're thin enough now. :ohdear: It's expensive enough as is sending out 19 cards. And I spent so long handmaking them too.

Aw, that sucks! :(

Yeah everyone, be careful about stuff in the envelopes. I didn't realize how strict they were- I sent off a bunch on Sunday and one came back- am a bit worried now :ohdear: I think I should have planned this a bit better. If anyone gets charged extra for their envelope let me know.

I got two cards over the weekend- pictures soon!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Sorry I have not reported in in so long- I have way overdue goonmail to report!

KEETRON! drew my request! Sharks watching human week! Very Gary Larson-esque! (My asshat apartment manager wrote '9K' on the front, gee thanks.)
Locutus of Bald and Thain also sent cards and stickers!

Niemat and Lamb!

Lamb went waaaay above and beyond with this little knitted heart pin:

There isn't enough :3: in the world!!

Thank you all so much for the great cards- I have gotten a few more and need to take pictures. I hope my cards are getting through to you- am a bit worried the post office may have shitcanned them because I packed them too full . . . still have more to send out though! :)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

Thermophonic Joy posted:

Also, I had an orange bracelet like that as a child which I wore on my ankle from when I was 9 to when I was around 22, when it eventually deteriorated too much to continue wearing. Where on earth did you get that and do you know how happy I am to have another one?! This is literally the best thing I've ever gotten since I was 9.

:aaa: woooooow! That's unreal! Same color, too! You're very welcome, Joy- wear it in good health! :)

when worlds collide posted:

It's so weird to me that you and lamb both sent friendship bracelets, because I found a couple in my embroidery thread case and was going to send them out not a few days before we started to get the ones from you two. It's spooky and reminded me of those stories of women who all work in the same office ending up getting PMS at the same time and all that. I hope this does not constitute hive mind in any way.

I was Lamb all along!

Wanted to report in on some cards I received:

Thermophonic Joy's handmade card arrived PACKED with goodies!

Hemlock sent me her own version of the GET OUT frog!

Thanks to both of you so much! :3:

Edit: unexpected Road please send me a hobbit card!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

Locutus of Bald posted:

My dad, 5 minutes ago while I was opening today's mail: "Team Lunch? Is that like, a Twilight thing or something?"

Thanks for the sweet Valentine, Team Lunch!

This is brilliant! If only I could find a TEAM LUNCH shirt to wear whenever a new Twilight film comes out . . .

Sorry I have been so far behind in posting- but I'm making up for it now! Here's all the wonderful goonentines I've received:

13Pandora13 sent me a CD FULL Of photos of Chicago- I had lost all my photos when my old computer died years ago- Thank you sooooo much!! :)

Becktastic sent a card and STICKERS!

CardboardRobot sent robots, origami, and a hand made card!

Handmade cards from Devi Electro and Mizufusion!

I asked myself, 'What does my apartment need more of?' and the answer apparently is roaches. Thanks, DeYoung! PS: Also thanks for the stamped postcard! If you want me to draw you something just let me know :)

The Genesplicers sent a lovely handmade heart :h:

GonzoRonin sent stickers, ponies, and an invite to a burlesque show!

IMJack sent a penguin poem, 20inch sent Hannah Montanna and an octopus!

Rufus En Fuego sent an amazing robot and Unicorn Semen (I wonder what will happen if I snort it . . .), Andaley sent stickers! I think the candy is from Cardboard Robot, but got mixed in with this picture.

Skels sent all the Australia that could fit into on envelope! And a friendship bracelet! :australia:

I just re-read this post and it seems like I used a bit too many exclamation points- but that's just how happy receiving Goonmail makes me :3: Thank all of you so much! I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day! :h:

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
More Valentines Day goonmail arrived!

Offkilter sent some mail addressed to Team 'Desjuner' which is 'Breakfast' in French. (I'm guessing it is because of the time difference.)

Topenga sent me a holiday card (Valentine's Day is a holiday!) and :woop:40 STICKERS:woop:

Cards from VegemiteSandwich, Cmdr Tomalak, and ThePitGoddess!

Thanks everyone!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

Thermophonic Joy posted:

Just got these in the mail:

These are so awesome- I might try my hand at making some.

Ah, it's finally spring break and I have a moment to thank everyone for the awesome goon mail I've received over the last month:

A hugely belated thanks to Muse of All Soup, Aunt Buck, and PirateScurvy. All candy was eaten immediately.

Famine Poodle and Miryei sent some lovely stickers and stationery. I love how the fake cash has 'COPY' on it- as though the size difference wasn't enough. (unless Canadian cash is smaller and I'm clueless.)

Hyper Hazard sent an awesome Where's Waldo postcard with a hand drawn version involving sharks on the back! (I love sharks! :3:) Tragedy Sherbert went above and beyond sending me a hand made CUP COZY!

:cheers: AWW YES :cheers: good bye forever cold hands!

Thanks everyone! I've sent out about 20 St. Patrick's Day cards- hope they all get to their goons safely :)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Got some Saint Patty's Day goon mail (semi)recently!

Lamb sent me $500,000 in Spongebob dollars! The Genesplicers sent a beautifully crafted card and Mizufusion & Psykoguy sent a postcard from Disneyland. I think they had a good time! :cheers: Thanks, Goons!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

Thank you Niemat for a scared Dachshund (I didn't find it creepy!) and stickers and to Devi Electro for the necklace! I hope your move goes ok, Devi :):

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Now that classes are over I can FINALLY post an update :) Sorry about the huge delay! Some of the stickers / treats that were in the cards originally were used and some got scrambled about I think- so I if I mislabel a bit, please let me know.

Muzufusion sent me a WITTY hallmark card, Aunt Buck & Famine Poodle sent some lovely cards, and ThePitGoddess sent a scenic beach postcard. Cardboard Robot sent a huge connect the dots puzzle- I've been waiting to do this forever- will post the results!

Lamb sent a happy spring card, 13Pandora13 always sends the best photos :3: The Genesplicers sent me some DIY flowers. Will give gardening a shot and post the results if they're not too shameful.

Thermophonic Joy has single-handedly replenished my sticker collection. Hooooly crap this is awesome!!

Thanks everyone for all the cool stuff- it cheered me up during the rather grim end of the semester. I'll be catching up on mailing now that summer's here :)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Got a little something from Raaachel!

Thanks for the stickers, I still have Lucky Penny :3:

I'm doing some cards right now and drawing things for people- if you want to request something, please do! I bought a bunch of new art junk and am anxious to try it out.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

genesplicer posted:

I got a postcard from Team Lunch, commemorating the great work that the Wright Brothers did. However, what was amazing was the cat she drew on the back! I'm really impressed and cheered by this kitty, which will be displayed in my art museum/studio for all to see!

Thanks!

Excellent! I'm glad you got it- and thank you for displaying it proudly!

I've sent out about 7 or so, and plan on doing lots more. If anyone has a request just ask :)

I will not be at my mailing address during the summer, but will check it around once a month- my apologies for delayed 'thank yous'.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Goon mail report!

Cards from Mizufusion, The Pit Goddess, and Genesplicer Genesplicer asks, 'What does the Starship Enterprise have in common with toilet paper?' Every proper goon should know the answer to this one.

Pit Goddess- your envelope was torn when it arrived, complete with a 'WE CARE' post office note, I hope nothing inside was lost. :ohdear:

Lamb sent all kinds of patriotic things:

And 1 MILLION NJ dollars!

Thanks everyone!

Glad you all are enjoying the cards I've sent! Will be sending more soon :)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
I got 13Pandora13's lovely and (well traveled!)Finalnd postcard right before I left the state:

Thank you! :3:

I found a neat 'how to draw' type book and have sent out 4 cards with drawings today- probably will work on more this evening. Requests are welcome!

Thermophonic Joy posted:

I am still enjoying the crap outta your card. Thinking of making some address labels with that puppy on them... :buddy:
I would be the happiest goon ever if I got a card from you with that puppy address label! Go for it! :)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Wanted to say thanks to Mizufusion & Croakums, Miryei, and Thermophonic Joy for the postcards you sent over the summer!

Sorry I was so slow to post- am quite busy with classes, but I think I'll be doing another mailing in time for Halloween :)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Just wanted to thank some wonderful folks for the letters I've received:

Lamb sent me an awesome bit of goonmail way back at the beginning of the month and today:

even MORE goodies arrived! Thank you so much, Lamb! I don't know how you do it.

Also thanks Thermophonic Joy for all the PETA stickers and propaganda, you know I love it:

And look at that return address sticker! What a nicely drawn puppy! Really glad you are enjoying it :)

Sorry I have not been a good goon pen-pal lately- classes this semester are eating up all my time. Will be in for Christmas, but probably won't be able to mail much until then.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
I just sent out about 12 or so Christmas cards this morning- people toward the start of Lamb's masterlist, heads up! :) I'm going to try and get EVERY person on the list like I did last year- no goon left behind.

Also thanks to Fluffy Bunnies, Jimmy Da Fish, Thermophonic Joy and a very very belated to Mizufusion who I neglected to thank for a postcard because it was taped up near my desk and not with the rest. Will post some photos with the next update. Thanks again everyone :3:

Edit: Photos!

From Thermophonic Joy

From Fluffy Bunnies, Jimmy Da Fish, and Mizufusion!

Team Lunch fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Dec 3, 2012

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Putting 6 more envelopes in the mail today- will start at the end of the masterlist for the next batch.

cuntvalet posted:

If you'd like to spread the holiday cheer to my mom, here's how you can reach her:

Deb "Momma Valet" Wright
c/o Kassie Wright
130 West Street, Lower Apartment
Brantford, Ontario
Canada
N3T 3G1

I'll make sure she gets one, too! I think sent her one last year- If I remember right, I put some Batman coloring pages in it. Moms like Batman coloring pages, right? (of course!)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

cuntvalet posted:

You did! They are stuck up on the fridge with magnets. :3:

Oh my goodness :3: I think this is going to be a holiday tradition- will include some new things, too!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Six more Christmas cards going out today! Heads up end of masterlist people :)

kafkasgoldfish posted:

I'm also wondering if there are any fans of the following: Daria, "Anchorman", Aqua Teen Hunger Force, old school horror flicks and "Ghostbusters".

I'm a pretty big fan of old school horror flicks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

FoxxorTheRed posted:

Got a great card from Team Lunch who, by the way, is pretty drat good at origami. Thanks! :)

Awwwww yessss! Glad you got it! Sent out 10 more today and received something from the ever-awesome Lamb yesterday:

Tea, band-aids, instructions for a cone tree and a LIGHT UP TINY TREE

This is so :3: thank you, Lamb!

Edit: You know what would be an awesome holiday gift for Ol' Team Lunch? Return address labels. :swoon:

Team Lunch fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Dec 7, 2012