Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HopefullyWild
Feb 4, 2010

by Ozma
Abby c/o D. D'Evelyn (I'm using my employer's PO box, don't get me fired)
PO Box 961 Chino Valley, AZ 86323
Bookworm, video games, twisted sense of humor, etc. etc.
I like Star Wars coloring books and practicing German.
Sent out twenty Valentines that are "lost forever" says my post lady. :(
Also - WhenWorldsCollide, get any mail lately?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopefullyWild
Feb 4, 2010

by Ozma

when worlds collide posted:

I feel like I've been paged twice here. :D

HopefullyWild, you are the sweetest thing! I got my package yesterday (or whatever Friday was) and it was the best thing. I am picking up whatever work I can grab right now, and when I got home it was outside my door. You're the bestest. I love Turkey Lurky and he's got a place of honour in the studio. Candy *drool* and the best part was the card. I loved the quote. Very timely for my situation lately, I pride myself on being a stoic person but I had a righteous cry the other day and was feeling kind of silly about it. Your card hit home in the most warmest way. I already got something to send your way, I'm excited about it.

I have -got- to get my poo poo together and start working on stuff. New relationship and all, I've been spending a lot of time with him. But we're bound to get sick of each other at some point, so, the fella can hang out with the guys for an evening, it won't kill him! No matter though, he's gotta sleep sometime. :ninja:

Oh btw HopefullyWild, which address would you want me to use? This PO box, or the one on your envelope from V-day? Doesn't matter to me, either way. (and thanks again, sooo much) :glomp:

I will post pictures when it's not 8:25 in the blessed AM! (that has to be read in Col. Potter's voice)

The PO box, please. I had to leave the little house in Prescott. Hooray for you! I'm looking forward to it, life's not so comfy right now. I'm so, so, so glad you liked it! The taffy's made here in town by a really sweet local couple in their 80's. That quote's helped me a lot and I'm glad it got your way. It's all totally selfish, though, as it makes me entirely too giddy when someone enjoys a package I sent. I couldn't figure out how to safely send a real cactus, hope the ones on the box counted. :v:

Also - to all the V-Day folks - I put together 20-25 Valentine presents I'm afraid are "lost forever" (says the mail clerk). :smith: If you sent me something and didn't get a response, please know that Marvel superhero taffy, coloring books, balloons and Valentines were sent your way. I'm going to make it all up to you in THIS thread, promise, as the money makes itself available - HA. My sincerest apologies on behalf of our hick dysfunctional post system. Boo.

HopefullyWild fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Apr 5, 2011