Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

Yay! Thanks for making the thread, lamb! (Sorry I didn't get around to it.)

H. McGee
75 Poncetta Drive #221
Daly City, CA 94015
USA :911:

Send me whatever you like! I will particularly love you if it's something you made. (No bodily fluids, please. I mean you should bust out the glitter and crayons.) NWS is fine, but my mailman is a sweet little old man, so you should probably not try to goatse him into a heart attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

I got a card from Team Lunch. A ROBOT card. :swoon: Thanks so much!

I just inherited a huge box full of all kinds of cards in varying degrees of tackiness. Now I just need to figure out how to make them super awesome.

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

Don't die, potentially awesome thread!

I will be sending stuff soon, hopefully. Sadly my big planned packages of awesomeness will have to wait, as I just found out I won't have a job after this month. But I did get some lovely postcards which I am proceeding to deface with silly drawings and which will soon be sent out to you fine people.

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

I got one from Keetron too. It has a dragon on it! I will post a pic when I find my scanner.

(Yes, I lost an entire scanner. Shut up.)

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

I too have been a terrible poster. Thanks to everyone who sent stuff, and I hope to be returning the favor soon. (I have plans. They involve potatoes.) Can I be put back on the list please?

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

Woo! I got Halloween mail from Lamb and a packet of coffee goodness from Fhistleb & Headcrabpie. Also a horribly creepy yet awesome card from Skels like a month ago that I forgot to post about. (Sorry!)

My Halloween stuff is on the way - non US goons will probably get it after Halloween because I am a procrastinator. I sent to everyone in the thread! Potato printing sweatshop, y'alls!

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

Has anyone gotten one of my cards? I am starting to get worried that the mailbox ate them. :ohdear:

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

Making cards! Hopefully they will actually get there before Christmas.

Also I made one that's vaguely horrible and not at all christmasy. I don't want to send it in reply to someone who sent me a nice card. Anyone want a creepy one?

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

Thank you so much to everyone who sent me a card! Actually, thanks to everyone who sent a card to anyone and helped make this awesome.

I'm frantically packing to head over to my parents' house for Christmas, but when I get back I'll post pictures and names and whatnot.

I think I sent cards to about half of the people who sent to me - the rest will probably get New Years cards instead.

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

Holy crap! I have a bunch of get well cards and now I know where to send them!

I will post a pic of my lovely holiday card display just as soon as I can figure out how to do so with this crazy spacephone. :ohdear:

In fact, Keetron, can you make me a postcard about how to keep this phone from going all Skynet on me?

More cards coming from me too. Definitely valentines, and maybe more if I can find something good and wintery that needs monsters or googly eyes or funny hats drawn on it.

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

Unexpected Road posted:

I hope everyone is excited for Sherlock valentines that I am going to draw myself :D

You have NO IDEA how excited I an for this. NO IDEA.

Also: my birthday is right near vday. Do with this information what you will.

Hypothetical Mcgee fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Jan 20, 2012

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

Thermophonic Joy posted:

How about for Mother's Day, we send goonlove to each other's mothers/mother figures? MAN, that would rule!

My mom would love this. She's been supplying me with cards to deface improve and send to you guys.

I am feeling uncreative for goonentines this year, so I think it's time for the old fallback...LISA FRANK STICKERS. :byodame:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

I got some lovely valentines from lamb, niemat, 13pandora13 and Rufus en Fuego! Thanks, everyone!

And, I was terrible at posting in the thread around the holidays, but I thought I'd at least show what I did with all the stickers off the envelopes. I may have too much time on my hands. (The cards are getting saved to put out again next year.)
I'll probably do the same with all the heart stickers. Fun times!

And now off to make postcards. I hope people don't mind getting postcards instead of envelopes...I like them because they're cheaper so I can send to more people!

Also: I told my mom about the Mother's Day idea, and she was super excited about it. She might even send some!