Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wildlifeatlas
Jun 25, 2010
Why not? My birthday is at the end of the month and I'd really like some goonmail. I'm an overworked, female, Education student who enjoys history, english literature, Batman, and Star Wars. Please bear in mind that my landlady really likes Jesus so no freaky poo poo on the envelope, please.

Emily
2708 Park Row
Thunder Bay ON Canada
P7C 1N5

I'll get some cards of my own sent off in the next few days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wildlifeatlas
Jun 25, 2010
Awesome mail from Team Lunch today! I'll send out some goonmail this weekend.

wildlifeatlas
Jun 25, 2010
Thanks to everyone who sent me stuff! My next round of mail will go out next week once I'm back at home, altough I think anything that gets sent now will take extra-long to get there since we're now officially in the holiday season.

wildlifeatlas
Jun 25, 2010
Thankyou to everyone who sent me a card over the holidays! If you included a return address, I sent out replies last week so you should be getting them soon. I'll send out some Valentine's cards this week.

wildlifeatlas
Jun 25, 2010
I'll be sending out my Valentine's cards this weekend. I hope everyone here likes the Muppets! If you would like a specific Muppet please let me know and I'll try to accomodate (I may not be able to hit up everyone).

Also, my name doesn't appear to be on the list. Could that be fixed? I'd like some Valentine's mail to cheer me up. Family's going through a rough patch and school's getting really busy (stupid Faculty of Education) so I'm kind of stressed out.

Muppet options are as follows:

Kermit
Miss Piggy
Dr. Bunson Honeyburner and Beaker
Animal
Fozzie Bear
Pepe the shrimp
Gonzo
All the Gang

wildlifeatlas
Jun 25, 2010
I'm pretty sure that I am a real person...maybe I need doctor conformation? That's really weird, though. I've received mail from other goons no problem. Maybe your writing wasn't very clear?

Edit: would you like to pick out a Muppet valentine for your troubles?

wildlifeatlas
Jun 25, 2010
Muppetines are going out today and I'm still taking requests, although I think I've only got one more of Beaker and Dr. Bunson Honeydew left.

wildlifeatlas
Jun 25, 2010
Put me down for a Hobbit Valentine!

re-posting my address since it appears to have been lost....

Emily
2708 Park Row
Thunder Bay ON
P7C 1N5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wildlifeatlas
Jun 25, 2010
Thanks to Team Lunch for the St. Patty's day mail. I'll be sending out a few of my own next week, after yet another address change.