Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Thanks for the lovely cards I received! Sadly, keeping up with replies is too much for me at the moment, so I've removed my address.

Schmetterling fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Jul 1, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

I got a text from my brother this morning, saying he'd just picked up some goonmail for me. I waited in anticipation all day. Finally, he came back to the unit, and handed me an envelope covered in rainbows and awesomeness.

Upon opening the gaily garbed stationery item, I found wonders of kittens and science!

Thanks Team Lunch!!!
You made my day :3:

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Check out that official looking sticker. I wonder where this letter is from?

It is an envelope full of goodies from Palette swap! :D

Your kitties are so cute :3:

I wish I could understand this comic, as well as the one on the back. Sadly my camera battery died right after this photo, so no translations for me.

Thanks so very very much Palette swap! Both me and my boyfriend are sick, but this made us happy. We just watched the movie, and it was awesome. The magical power of bellas hombres destroyed the fembots :D

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

I got goonmail from lamb today! And today is my 22nd birthday :D

Thank you lamb. :3:

Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

First, apologies for not continuing to reply to this thread. I have had some seriously bad stuff going on in my head for the past few months, and things like thanking people and being polite kinda went out the window. :(

However, I do want to say thank you to the people who sent me that last bit of goonmail. I recently moved (which has NOT been good for my stress levels) and I am not sure where I put my goonmail box, so I can't remember who it was from. I think it was from at least three goons, and I thank you all so much. Receiving random goonmail always makes me happier for a while.

I do want to continue participating in this thread, and maybe when I finally can stop paying rent for two places at once, I can save up and buy some envelopes or something.

All you guys are really making a difference, even if it's in just a small way. Getting letters that say that people who don't know me might actually like me helps. Increasing goon happiness is a worthy endeavour. :3: