Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I really want to do this, but I'm not going to put my address down until I've got things to send back. Lots of interesting things in Southern West Virginia that I could get postcards and keychains for including:

• Thurmond, WV. One of the smallest towns in the world. Home of 7 people, and 6 of them regularly run for mayor and other offices.
  • Bridge Day, an event where people jump off the second tallest free-standing bridge in the world "Estimates have 80,000 people attending the overall event."
  • Mothman, a giant creature who just sort of scared the hell out of people before a bridge collapsed.
  • The Flatwoods Monster, some scary loving monster that exists to scare the piss out of people.
  • The Widicker Family, which are a colony of legitimate inbred for multiple generations.

I guess I can't really find a postcard of the Widicker family, but it would probably feature a bunch of really ugly looking people on a porch with moonshine. Silent Hill is also in WV, apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU