Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy
edit: Please count me out :( I just have not had the time, money, and wherewithal to participate. Thanks to everyone who did send me something, though. It was so very appreciated.

The next major holiday that comes 'round, though, I'll try to participate.

Geolicious fucked around with this message at 04:08 on May 22, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

Slide Rule posted:

geo, you got it coming.

This sounds threatening :ohdear:

I got some awesome stuff today and it was truly a surprise because I had kinda forgotten about this thread.

I got some April Fool's fun from Mizufusion and Mr. Croakums. Thankfully, I did a change of address so it got to Nevada from VA OK. It was chock full of goodies from a wide range of holidays and I was assured that I was pretty cool.

And, Reset_Smith. Oh. My. loving. Lord. You will never know how much your letter/drawing/drink recipe made me day. Oh SCHIST! My cats say "mew mew meow mew".

:h: GMITBM :h:

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Reset_Smith posted:

edit: Geolicious! Did your leaf turn into a paste, too?

No, it was intact, just a wee withered.

edit: I just got Lisa Frank'ed by Team Lunch!!

Geolicious fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Apr 8, 2011

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I received some awesome stuff from Slide Rule earlier this week. It was so rad. That was the best coral I had ever seen and will ever see.

I want to send some stuff out sooo badly but my job has gotten hectic and I have not been physically well. I will try soon I hope. Please do not hate me :ohdear:

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Slide Rule posted:

You have done way more than anyone could expect. You and lamb and Team Lunch have been outstanding, and this is so much loving fun. I'll be sending out my next batch this weekend.

Oh I haven't sent anything out for this thread incarnation. I did go hog wild for Valentine's and Christmas. But, I want to do something. I've jut not been physically well the last few weeks and so when I am not at work I am asleep.

I need to see if I can find postcards here in this totally awesome BFE Nevada town.

Everyone loves mail.

Even if it is Al Gore themed mail, lamb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I got a whole envelope of goodies from Palette swap! a week or so ago. Sorry I am just now thanking you for it. My kitties and I enjoyed all the lovelies and poems and trinkets all the way from Chile!!

fake edit: I updated my original post. I just don't think I can participate so I don't want people wasting postage on me.