Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeYoung
Nov 22, 2003
What up ho?
I want to play! I did this a while back and got some awesome stuff. Please no bodily fluids, nws is always welcomed!

DeYoung
42 Pearl St #302
Denver CO 80203

DeYoung fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jan 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeYoung
Nov 22, 2003
What up ho?
I want to thank Lamb, Fhistleb, and Team Lunch for the awesome goon mail. You have made my week! Ya'll will be receiving a thank you very soon.

And thanks to the other goons that keeps this going!

DeYoung
Nov 22, 2003
What up ho?
I'm glad someone got my package! I asked the postal people if my envelopes would be safe and they assured me they would. Maybe that is why it took so long?

Did anyone get my other packages or postcards?

DeYoung
Nov 22, 2003
What up ho?
Yea!!!!! I'm glad you got my stuff.

Go Goon mail!

DeYoung
Nov 22, 2003
What up ho?
First off let me say thank you to Lamb and Keetron! Here are some pictures of my goon mail. And my gf thinks Lamb is the Martha Stewart of goon mail.

Thanks again to everyone and I will be sending more out soon!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DeYoung
Nov 22, 2003
What up ho?

Keetron posted:

So much mail came the last weeks and I was silent. So finally a picture:

Apart from Lamb and Rufus from Chile I kinda slack on the naming.
For everyone else, I send up to page 7 yesterday and have another 20 cards to write so everyone should get at least one card from Europe.

Thanks for the card man! It was great to get one from Europe. I never got a card from Europe before.

DeYoung
Nov 22, 2003
What up ho?
I have been really bad about posting and thanking for all the goon mail I've received. So thanks to everyone and anyone who's contributed to this thread. Keep it going!

I have sent more goon mail out!

DeYoung
Nov 22, 2003
What up ho?
I've been sending stuff out and I hope ya'll get it!

DeYoung
Nov 22, 2003
What up ho?

lamb posted:

Give me a few days and I'll update the master w/ interests. I'd prefer not to have a doc that anyone could edit, because I could see it getting messy.

I edited my address two weeks ago because I moved, do I need to repost it so I'm on the list?

DeYoung
Nov 22, 2003
What up ho?

lamb posted:

DeYoung and Cmdr Tomalak, you're back on the list, and it now includes page numbers for easy stalking.

thank you!

DeYoung
Nov 22, 2003
What up ho?

miryei posted:

Thank you DeYoung

Yeaaaaa!!!! I was wondering about that!

DeYoung
Nov 22, 2003
What up ho?

Team Lunch posted:

DeYoung! PS: Also thanks for the stamped postcard! If you want me to draw you something just let me know :)

Postcard is all yours! Do with it what you will or keep it. I don't care!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeYoung
Nov 22, 2003
What up ho?
First off, so many thank yous and I don't even know where to start/begin. So I'll just say, THANK YOU!

I hope people got the stuff I sent out, I did get a package returned, so I'll have to try again. I will be sending more goon mail. Thanks again!