Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

I want you to meet my little friend, Mister Stabby!
I love getting cards! (and random mail)

Amber B
2021 W 2nd Street
Apt 401
Duluth, MN 55806

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

Thank you so much everyone who has sent me a card. I've been very ill (GI stuff) and depressed lately (family and financial issues) and the goonmail makes it a little better. I'll try to get cards out tomorrow (need stamps) but I've just been so sick this week it's not funny.

Amarie fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Dec 14, 2011

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

my beautiful cache of cards. Thank you everygoon who sent me cards. Painter of Pancakes's paining and magnet occupy a place of honor which will stay after the Christmas stuff's removed. The plasticized corpse postcard, the Get Out frog and the clean up after your gently caress are from past goon mail exchanges and are part of my permanent collection.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

Some of my cards were late, so I took a second picture. I appreciate them all, and will until valentine's day!

Since this year I have a new printer, I will be printing my own valentines this year.

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

I'm putting together valentines, but who to choose? Hmm... A random picker to call up addresses from the master list might be fun, possibly being able to pick your desired country or all regions and draw from those results.

e: can't wait to get mine :)

Amarie fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Feb 1, 2012

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

Ah, I got Lamb's valentine, i just left it where I forgot it. I'm apt to do that. But yay anyways!

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

OOPs, didn't put enough postage on. easily remedied.

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

Locutus of Bald posted:

I received a lovely card from forums superstar Rufus en Fuego today! Thanks!

As did I! That and my BFF Nicole's squirrel card made my smile all damned day.

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

Mizufusion posted:

I finally sent out my first round of valentines yesterday! :woop:

I also found a couple of Christmas cards that never got sent out and mailed those too.. :ohdear:

I got sick over the holidays so I forgot to mail mine. I hadn't stamped them so I just tossed 'em. :(

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

Thank you Sasarella for the candy. How did you know I like candy hearts?

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

Thanks for the goonmail, Lamb :)

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

Thank you so much for the kitty-filled envelope, Lamb! It really brightened my day.

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

If anyone wants to send me a birthday card (it's the 20th) you're welcome to. I'm on the main list :) I got disowned exactly 1 year ago and it's pretty depressing this time of year.

JimmydaFish posted:

Going to give this a shot since life has been stressful lately (and it's my bday next week, 10/17). Looking forward to sending and receiving all sorts of fun cards etc.

Anne Farrand
3385 Burbank Dr
Ann Arbor MI 48105

No NSFW on the outside please.

I'll see what I can do! I have some blank printable cards I have not used yet. Now I just need to find the box..

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

Thank you, Tempura Wizard. I've just been feeling so terrible, your thanks is belated but no less appreciated.

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

Thanks for the Birthday and Halloween mails, Lamb :)

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

Thank you Kafka's Goldfish (I meant to thank you earlier, but forgot) and Palette Swap :)

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

Thanks to everyone who sent me holiday greetings. Mine are going out tomorrow.

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

I just want to say that the thoughtful goons who keep sending me mail year round make it much better when I feel really low. Thank you all so much. I keep my favorites on my fridge all year.

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

Thank you Shoozy, Lamb, and Tempura Wizard for your Valentine's greetings.

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

I'll join in the card exchange again. October 20 is my birthday is anyone wants to send me a card.

Amber B
2021 W 2nd St
Apt 401
Duluth. MN 55806

I've always enjoyed my goonmail and kept my favorites even from a few years back.

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

Thank you for the card Brotato. I need to send some cards out, myself D:

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

Thanks to everyone who sent me birthday wishes! Lamb must really have a lot of spare cash for postage, but wow, she sure sends awesome mail.

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

I was worried that this thread was gone, but I found it here. Thank you for the sampler Kafka's Goldfish! It's getting framed asap!

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

Yay! my card from the Genesplicers arrived!

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

lamb posted:

Does anyone like Animal Crossing? I may have some goodies to include in my Christmas mailing for anyone who's a fan.

Yes! I was a poster in the AC thread but not since Pokemon came out, though I'm gonna turn the calendar back and catch up soon.

I just got a load of Christmas cards and stamps so for sure I shall bestow goons with cards.

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

Senior Scarybagels posted:

I get confused on stamps, would two First class stamps suffice to mail to Canada?

I've honestly never had a problem with two stamps mailing a simple card to my friend in Quebec.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

First few cards went out. I'll do the rest in a bit. I think I may need more stamps. Whoops.

I have also finally gotten around to framing the sampler Kafka's Goldfish sent me.

Amarie fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Dec 11, 2013