Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tinydryad
Aug 13, 2004

This newb claimed by ChlamydiaJones; remember, bad things happen in theaters sometimes.

I love the card exchange! Thanks to you goons (and real world people, I guess) this is what my non denominational holiday shrubbery and surrounding area looked like last year:

Pretty awesome!

Me:

Margaret S
5804 Kenwood
Kansas City, MO 64110

We just bought a house, so anybody that wants to send cash is welcome to! (Anybody that doesn't want to is welcome to send whatever they want.) (Cash not mandatory.) :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinydryad
Aug 13, 2004

This newb claimed by ChlamydiaJones; remember, bad things happen in theaters sometimes.

Holiday cheer has come my way from Lamb, Meriruka, Aunt Buck, and Keetron. Thanks goons!

I'll be sending out fun greetings this week, oh yes I will.

Tinydryad
Aug 13, 2004

Woo! More holiday greetings!

Big thanks to Ruby Sprinkles, Koivunen & Rodnik and their cat, IMJack, Garbage Day, and Team Lunch! This group of awesome folks included such fun as stickers, news clippings, puzzles, trivia, a CD, and a Star Wars figure. Yay!

Tinydryad
Aug 13, 2004

cuntvalet posted:

Tinydryad I got your card this morning! Did you make those beautiful snowflake ornaments yourself?

Yes I did! I've been crocheting snowflakes on and off since July. I have made many many snowflakes this year. I hope you and yer mom liked them. :)

Tinydryad
Aug 13, 2004

More goon cheer has come my way from Andaley, Hewlett, Dan Lacey (the painter of pancakes,) and the Ninja Scotsman! Not pictured, More goodness from Commander Coffee and Pillory Soft. You all make my mailbox happy!

Here is my wall 'o holiday cheer:

(drat, my kitchen is brightly lit)

Tinydryad
Aug 13, 2004

Niemat posted:

As a side question for everyone... is anyone all about receiving cat mail...? We're talking an envelope full of cat goodness, not necessarily for a cat (although it could be if your cat enjoys receiving mail full of cats).

Oooh yeah, cat mail!

cardboardRobot posted:

So would people be up for connecting 500-1400 dots and discovering what the picture is?

Hell to the yeah, connect the dots!

Keetron posted:

Also, nobody wants custom made, topic requested postcards?

I would love a custom postcard! I request... a birthday animal cartoon.

My birthday is in 2 weeks, if anybody wants to send birthday greetings!

(So many exclamation points)

Tinydryad
Aug 13, 2004

Hooray, more mail has come my way! Thanks to Jaded Hula for the (late but still great) holiday card, thanks to 13Pandora13 for the (early and lovely) valentine, and thanks to lamb and Dee for the totally sweet birthday cards! Dee, I love the Office and will be keeping your sticker drawing for ever. Lamb, I can't wait to do post-it origami. Thanks, internet!

Tinydryad
Aug 13, 2004

Glad my drawings are making it out there! Thanks to Rufus, I got your card today, and thanks to bSuzie McAwesome and 13Pandora13, and Lamb if I didn't already say so. I told my husband that some of you were sending glitter envelopes, and he told me I have to open all goon mail over the trash can now. :D

Tinydryad
Aug 13, 2004

Hello thread! First, (super late) thanks to the valentine sending goons whose names I don't have with me and may edit in later. They were great! About a week ago I got Dee's valentine back, it said "refused." Sad. Amazing how it can only take a few days to mail something but it takes weeks and weeks to return.

Also very late thanks to Keetron, who sent me an awesome hand painted birthday postcard. It does stare into my soul... Thanks!

This post brought to you by Cardboard Robot who sent me one of the super bitchin' connect the dots. I have only gotten to dot 64 but I'm having a swell time. It came in a really cute card, I love birds and flowers and poo poo like that.

Tinydryad
Aug 13, 2004

What, what! My mailbox received father's day greetings from Thermophonic Joy! Thanks for the stickers and puzzles and tiny flag. I'ma stick that flag in some food, and claim it in the name of fair Canadia.

Now I know all about Europa thanks to Genesplicer's Nasa postcard. In answer to your question, there is life in Kansas City. I know this because other people have said so, but I'm on a mission to make sure my couch doesn't float away so I don't have firsthand experience.

I have (finally) completed and colored Cardboard Robot's extreme connect the dots! I busted out my Prismacolor pencils and spent my afternoon coloring away. I may have colored too much. My arm hurts a little. It was worth it.

I am so putting this on my fridge.

Yay!

Tinydryad
Aug 13, 2004

Belated thanks to Lamb for the patriotic goodies! A tiny red white and blue umbrella adorns my monitor. Yay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinydryad
Aug 13, 2004

Thanks to Lamb for the swell Halloween mail, and thanks to Kafka's Goldfish for the neato handwritten letter! I love Alice in Wonderland. I hope your dog didn't get too worn out herding trick or treaters. :)