Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Breakfast Cereal posted:

Take a gander at Wolverine's barrel-esque thigh.

Sam Keith does a pretty awesome Wolverine IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Nilbop posted:

I hope no-one will mind if I post a bit of Albert Uderzo, who I think is one of the most whimsical artists I've ever seen and seriously just look at that massive cast. Go on, try and find some matching faces.

I love his work - most of why I read Asterix was the art. Every feast and town scene had so much background stuff going on. Bard being choked, Dogmatix doing mischief, etc.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Gorilla Salad posted:

That Wolverine cover got me thinking. Unfortunately, I got me thinking of this cover from Wolverine: Revolver that I had thought I had wiped from my memory.

EDIT - Went looking for more, found a thread at the Statue Forums with the same idea as this.

Gary Busey + Adamantium Skeleton + Healing Factor.

Even Thanos just shat himself.

Supreme Allah fucked around with this message at 04:32 on May 12, 2011

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
Being a huge fan of Savage Sword, I always loved Big John Buscema's work. For those that don't know, Savage Sword was black-and-white [outside of the iconic covers], so there wasn't anything on the pages besides clean, crisp lines

I also dig the Kubertses